About Me My ideal out-dates!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by PandoraNyx, Oct 4, 2019.

1. PandoraNyx
    Chat with Me

PandoraNyx Well-Known Member

I'm an adventurous girl! I love exotic foods, high paced fun and I'm willing to try anything. I'd love to go to your favorite spots, curl up close and get to know you!

1. An arcade. I love games and the friendly competition! I'm pretty good at fighting games if I may say so myself! ;)

2. An exotic food choice! Something fun and exciting to eat with good company would be a dream come true. <3

3. Someone teaching me how to fish! I love being outdoors and I'd love to learn how to fish. It seems so relaxing, and if we're all alone could be pretty romantic ;)

4. A sports game! I love baseball and soccer! Let me cheer on your favorite team, or rib you a little over mine.

I offer GFE packages and PSE experiences. Message me on Twitter (@PandraPrying), email me ([email protected]) or message me on here!

Tell me what's your ideal dates? <3

Xoxo
    Pandora
    Snapchat-754698327.jpg

2. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

Wow! These are all perfect ideas! Hopefully one of these lovely gentlemen will treat you ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leo Goodale and PandoraNyx like this.
  3. FinleyWest
    Chat with Me

FinleyWest Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it.

Great ideas! I hope a gentleman teaches you how to fish. It's relaxing.

Leo Goodale and PandoraNyx like this.
  4. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

This is a great thread post. Just going to go through all of them. The first one I can do. I like arcade games myself but it'll be the driving ones though. I play a lot of driving games on my computer so I should be good. The second one, not a problem. Sounds romantic with a candle-lit dinner and good company. The third one sounds also romantic, just us alone snuggling up each other just watching the sunset. Even if we don't catch any fish it's pretty peaceful. That's why people like it. Just to get away from the world. Don't know how to fish but I'm sure we'll be having fun learning to do it. The fourth one, however, I'm not a fan of sports. Just being honest but going to see one live would be nice though.

PandoraNyx likes this.
  5. PandoraNyx
    Chat with Me

PandoraNyx Well-Known Member

Hi Leo I'd love to chat with you! You sound like you'd be a ton of fun :) email me @PandoraNyx@kitkatranch.com

Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  6. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

Hi Pandora. I'd like to chat with you too. Thanks for the compliment. We could chat via email or on here. I'm alright with either. Should warn you though I don't use emails much.

PandoraNyx likes this.
  7. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Make an appointment with her soon!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

skicougar and PandoraNyx like this.