My ideal date…

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by LondonRose, Sep 6, 2021.

1. My ideal date would be you picking me up at the ranch, of course. And going to Las Vegas, why? Well to put it simply, the food.

I’ve been haunted by the amazing food that inhabits Las Vegas by my guilty pleasure, Tik Tok. I know, I sound so Gen Z but I can’t help it, I love that clock app. There’s an endless plethora of food pages that have convinced me to try every restaurant in Las Vegas.

In a perfect scenario, I would love to go to a really nice restaurant, I’m one of those live to eat people. Fun fact: eating at a Michelin Star restaurant is #1 on my bucket list! Plus, I love to get dressed up and shown off.

Then, I would love to do my favorite thing in the whole world, see a movie in a historic theater or simply go to the theater (ballet, plays, etc.). I would also love to go to a cooking class, concert or even a pottery class. There’s a bunch of things I think we could do.

All you gotta do is book ;)

If you have any inquires please don't hesitate to reach out in DMs, my email @ [email protected] or by calling 775-246-5683 EXT 0

Attached Files:

MaeLove and AstridAllure like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome Vegas Out Date!!! Book your "Vegas Out Date" with @LondonRose today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]