My Holidays came early!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JamesPlumbing, Dec 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. My Holidays came early!

Hey everyone!

Well, first Happy Holidays! I wanted to post a review of my trip to the ranch. It was an early Christmas present to myself. I love twitter, and came across Alice Littles account @TheAliceLittle sorry force of habit.

I was instantly drawn to her. She is rather beautiful after all. So I started following her, and reading her tweets. And so on, well I saw a special coming up about getting myself a present and how to go about it. She made it almost effortless. So I started the process, emailed her, set up my appointment (deposit and all), and started texting her, sometimes a Skype conversation to get the details down. She was so helpful, sweet, and sexy!

Cut to last Thursday….

We meet up and go out for dinner and some gambling. She was more than I ever imagined, intoxicating, sweet, and affectionate. We had an amazing dinner with some of the best conversation I’ve ever had. Then we hit some tables, and lady luck was with me. I won!

Now full of pure excitement, we headed back to my suite. Once we got there, it felt like magic. We started kissing, and things just went from there. Let me tell you this. Alice Little is the most amazing woman I’ve ever slept with. She was pure passion and excitement! In the morning, we woke up. Still cuddling in each other’s arms. Talked, got up, and got coffee! That seemed to be on the top of both of our lists haha. Had some room service breakfast, and said our goodbyes.

Can’t say a better night has ever happened in my life. Thank you Miss Alice Little, you are a true beauty.