My great time with CHERRY PIE at the Love Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Nov 16, 2008.

1. I had a phenomenal time with Cherry Pie tonight. I just had to rush back to the hotel computer and post about it. I didn’t think I was going to be able to get to the Ranch this visit, so I didn’t make any plans. Then, when my schedule made a spur of the moment change, I hopped in the car and made the trip out from Reno.

I decided to go to the Love Ranch, because on my only other trip I had been to the Bunny Ranch, and also, because I was wanting to meet Cherry ever since I saw her on the web site and message boards.

Guys – don’t miss out on this little bundle of dynamite! She is very sexy, cute, fun to talk with (she laughed at all my dumb jokes – in important prerequisite) and she was of course fantastic in our parties. Yes, I said parties, plural. We spent some quality time in the hot tub and in her room, and then we took a break to have some drinks at the bar. Then, I re-booked. There was no doubt in my mind or hesitation, because she is great. If you want a fun-loving, energetic, caring, and cute-as-hell lady to party with, I highly suggest you visit Cherry Pie.

Thanks, sexy - you made my day, week, and year!! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. You are so sweet thank you for such the great compliments!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. this guys the best chocolates too!!!

5. Those "Cowgirl" chocolates are really good, aren't they? Some are spicy, likey you are Cherry, and some are just wonderfully sweet, also like you! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. HAVENT SEEN YOU 4 EVER

7. I KNOW! What a bad boy I've been. I miss that beautiful smile and beautiful everything else!

8. Beautiful Pics Cherry