My great first visit with Mila

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by C.W.D, Nov 30, 2008.

1. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    Hey my name is Chris I went to the ranch for first time back in September during my 24th birthday. I have been lurking the forum and trying to build up the nerve to give a shout out of how great Mila is for first time ranch visitors. The reason I was to shy to say how great a woman Mila is because I'm disabled with muscular dystrophy and i thought that recommending Mila for disabled ranch visitors would feel awkward. I was so nervous about going to the ranch but when i got there and Mila came out the front door all my awkward feelings were settled by her great charming attitude. It was so funny I was a pile of jelly with nerves when i was in my van in front of the ranch then Mila's encouragement brought me in because of her sweetness i could not refuse. I feel like I was reborn after i had a party i had with her. I use to consider my self to be unattractive but my confidence in my self was raised by me being able to actually give someone pleasure despite my physical conditions. My disability was a such a burden that I didn't get to have any physical love relations in my youth. I was so happy that I could get the feeling of a girl friends embrace with such a great and caring person. Mila made my life feel so much better and I'm so grateful i could spend time with her. I cant wait to see you in the spring everyday passes easier because its a day closer to seeing you. If someone is a first time vistor to the ranch and are a virgin i would say you realy should have a party with Mila.

2. CHris,

I am so happy that you enjoyed your time at the ranch. Good Bless YOu for having the courage to face the challenges that you do! My problems are embarrasingly small compared to what you face daily. I'm glad Mila took such good care of you, and hope you come back and see her again.

Best of luck to you!

Mike (rugrad91)