My Girl...Chloe Daniels

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

I have loved every single party and every young woman that I have had the good fortune to have partied with at both ranches. That being said, I think that most folks who have experienced more than one of the delightful ladies from either ranch invariably ends up having a favorite. Intending no disrespect to any of the beautiful women that work at both ranches, my favorite is Ms Chloe Daniels.

Chloe is someone with whom I felt an immediate and powerful connection the first time I spoke to her and it has just increased over time for me. I have always been attracted to a woman's eyes and Chloe has the most beautiful and expressive eyes I have ever seen. She can say more with those eyes and a wry smile than most people could say in 10,000 words.

I had never partied with the same Bunny or Cowgirl more than once on my two previous visits to the ranches. After my party with Chloe last year, I knew she would be the first repeat for me. As the St Pogus weekend got closer and closer this year, I found myself anticipating round 2 with Chloe. I discovered myself singing along to the CD "My Girl" by the Temptations in my car. I was substituting the word "Chloe" for the phrase "My Girl". It may sound cheesey, but it is true.

You know how you can build something up in your mind and create a vision that is impossible to achieve in "real life"? I worried that perhaps I had done that in the year since my first party with Chloe. My wildest and most unattainable fantasies turned out to be so much less than the reality of my second experience with Chloe.

Chloe has a way of making you feel like you are the only person on the face of the earth when you are with her and that her only desire and objective is make all your hopes and dreams come true. At the end of my alloted time with Chloe, the speaker announced that it was time to rebook. I was shocked, not only that the time had flown by, but also that someone other than Chloe and I did exist. I had forgotten that she and I were not the only people still on earth. Chloe is that good...trust me.

Not wanting to wait a long time to party with "My Girl" again, a plan was devised so that I would not have to wait. But, that is another Real Life Ranch Report that I will write and post soon.

Chloe, thank you for making me feel like and treating me like a King.

Dave (or Sparty as Chloe calls me)

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review, Dave. Thanks for sharing! :)

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review Dave! It helps me visualize what's in store for me in June when I party with this SPECIAL LADY! Wow !

4. Wow ...

5. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Sweet Chloe,

I remember every second I have ever spent with you!

Dave

6. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Grand Dad,

Isn't, "Wow" the same thing you said when you saw me in my red thong?

Dave

7. My surpport group said My first step for my recovery was

1) Facing my fear of the Red Thong :shock:

I'm still waking up at night screaming the Red thong is coming (LOL)