My fun time with MistyMatrix

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by spanky1234, Sep 19, 2016.

1. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Meeting new ladies for the first time has always made me very nervous like going on a blind date always wondering how things will go or if she likes me or what not. Especially meeting beautiful women is even more nerve-racking. Knowing me I was speechless. Misty is a new bunny and she is more beautiful in person. I was really nervous and tried not to show it. It was so funny that Pantera can see that I was really nervous which I denied that I was not. Misty has this very nice glow around her face when she smiles, what a sight. She has very sweet personality. I wanted to get a drink so I could know Misty a little more. I could not stop staring at Misty and by doing so I could not wait any longer so I skipped the drink. We went to her room to negotiate which was so quick and then went to the office to take care of business.

Now we got the party started. Misty has such an athletic body. No matter where you touch she is very tone and smooth. That being said, she is full of energy which made the party very energetic in some way. She had me going from beginning to end of the party. I could have still be going if the party had not ended. I had such a great time and hopefully I will have the opportunity to party with her in the future and maybe for a longer party.

2. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Thanks for the review, Spanky! Misty's pictures have left me gobsmacked!!