My first time with sindy skye

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bamabert111, Mar 30, 2016.

1. i had met sindy,the last time i was here in august,we didnt get to talk much,but after i got home,we started talking and texting,each time getting to know each other better,so we started talking about partying the weekend of st pattys weekend,so i got into town on wendesday afternoon,and finally,the day came that me and sindy was gonna party,i arrived at the ranch,ordered me a beer,and soon,here came sindy in ponytails,green shirt and green shorts,mmm,she was looking good,so we worked out the details of our party,which was very easy,i was nervous,and i think she was a little bit,but once the party got going,it was like we had partied before,it was intense,we couldnt get enough of each other throughout the whole party,it was nonstop party from beginning to end,i just want to thank sindy for such a wonderful party,and i hope we can pick up right where we left off,guys,please take the opportunity to meet and get to know this lady,she will definately satify your every need

John N Ga and GiGi and more like this.
  2. WELL WELL WELL MY DEAR, thank you for waiting as long as you did to have our time together!
    AND YES LADIES, great party with MR. Bamabert111, NO STOP!
    Just saying! Can not wait til our next roll around together! And the next, and the next, and the NEXT! heehee
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. thank you sindy,cant wait till the next time

4. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review Bert!! Spending time with Sindy should be on everyones bucket list!

5. thanks john she is so much fun

6. Awe John arent you sweet!! Thank you my Dear![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

8. It was a great time! And looking forward to our next time.