REVIEW My "First Time" with Mika Light

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JSmith, Dec 15, 2021.

1. Now when I say "First Time" I of course mean that this was my very first sexual experience ever and I'm so thankful that it was with @MikaLight.

I booked an appointment with her back in October and up until our party in December we spent a lot of time getting to know each other over texts. When the day finally came for us to meet I was aghast, she was even more beautiful in person then her pictures portrayed her to be. We went back to her room and negotiated. She could tell I was nervous and was very sweet when it came to making me more comfortable. We settled on a fair price and had planned how we were going to spend the day. After we left the ranch for our outdate we went to the hotel I was staying at and got to know one another on a more personal level. This eventually led into what could only be described as a mind altering experience. She was very kind and informative during the whole party, which helped with my lack of experience. Afterwards we spent some more time together and then said our goodbyes at the ranch.

If anyone wants to have a spectacular day at the Bunny Ranch I recommend seeing Mika Light.

2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Mika for the WIN!.............................

Built tough and JSmith like this.
  3. Just to let everyone know Mika Light moved from the bunnyranch to the Kit Kat ranch not too long ago. Still highly recommend seeing her.

KikiLover and Lunch Buffett like this.