REVIEW My First Time with Hannah Foxx

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by coolhandluc42, Jun 5, 2022.

1. I needed someone who would be kind, compassionate and understanding. Someone with the knowledge and willingness to teach in a judgment free manner. The girl I was looking for had to be authentic and honest. Oh, and not to mention, she had to be absolutely drop dead gorgeous. A woman who was by every measure possible, out of my league. Hannah Foxx is all those things and more.

I was a 39 year old virgin with a mild physical disability, but I was also someone who, admittedly, had more concerning issues going on inside my head than outside of it. I exhibited every sign of nerves a person could. I couldn’t even believe some of the things that my body was doing and we hadn’t even got to the bedroom yet. Despite all this, Hannah was able to make me feel at ease. Spending time with her felt effortless. Talking with her is like talking with someone you’ve known for years. Her physical beauty must be experienced in person. She is unbelievable, like a dream come to life. Her pictures do not begin to do her justice. Hannah is the complete package - beauty, brains and everything in between.

Hannah helped me in a few different ways that day. She took my virginity, which was wonderful and I will be forever grateful for. But she also showed me a different path in life. She opened my eyes to a different way of thinking and she gave me the knowledge and tools to continue down that path without fear. The latter was unexpected and if I had realized it was on the table during negotiations, she could have gotten twice as much money from me.

Hannah is an incredible person who clearly has a true desire to help people. I know this is true because she did it for me and I know she can do it for you. Hopefully this review has helped someone who might be on the fence about going to the Bunny Ranch to take the chance, email Hannah, and let her change your life like she did mine.

Thank you Hannah and I can't wait to see you again soon!