My first pary the amazing Faith Ann

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by redbirdsfan, Nov 22, 2015.

1. When I first viewed Faith's pictures a couple weeks back I knew that I had to see her ASAP. When I was in town this week I had an opening to make it to the Ranch before my flight left. I emailed Faith and she was quick to respond. She was also accommodating regarding her schedule. She was willing to come in earlier than her shift would have started, so we made plans to meet. Her pictures did not do her justice!!! She was even more beautiful in person. She is truly a great lady with a variety of party offerings. After getting you know her I was even more impressed with generosity and character. We had a sensual party that capped off my trip to Reno. I left the MBR particularly relaxed....So much so that even the plane ride back was pleasant. I will definitely be seeing Faith again.

Thank you Faith for an amazing time....I will be in touch soon

Conan and BunnyRanch like this.
  2. Thank you. :)

You are welcome back in my bed anytime. :)

3. charlie_k
    Chat with Me

charlie_k Well-Known Member

Sounds like a wonderful & exciting party !!! Looks like you guys have too much sensual fun filled time together !!

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Anytime spent with Faith is time well spent!!! She is one very sensual charmer!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great review. Glad you had an amazing time.