REVIEW My first party with River Song

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DesertRose, Feb 8, 2017.

1. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

You remind me of a song for sure. The song that comes to my mind when I think about you is called The world is not enough by Garbage. This sexy lady keeps you memorized if her looks don't kill you, her charming personality will. There's never enough time to do all that I'd like to do with you. I'm hopeful that I'll be lucky enough to party with you again soon. Besides our big Doctor Who fans definitely need to book us for an amazing Doctor Who party. Xoxo

2. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

oh I'm so happy you and river got to play together (lucky fella) we have been close a few times but haven't quite yet...hopefully soon i luv working with her and you are such a sexy sweet heart a lot of clients that pick me out of line up luv you also and have even come back just to tell me it was a toss up and i will just have to wait my turn and after reading your posts/blogs/ect. and meeting i can understand why some maybe someday we can have a 3 girl special like buy 2 get 1 free or something like that ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

charlie_k, DesertRose and kmoney like this.
  3. 1hairluvr
    Chat with Me

1hairluvr Well-Known Member

A Sweet Song for sure. With some beautiful notes.

DesertRose and kmoney like this.
  4. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

5-stars-hail-min_orig.png

6. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Was a lot of fun, perhaps I'll be able to see you again beautiful lady.

7. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing your amazing party!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]