My first date with the Beautiful Sandi Benks

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BluesBrother, May 26, 2019.

1. I was watching Livestream recently, and there appeared a gorgeous brunette, with an amazing mane of hair. She had on this very tiny dress that showed her beautiful legs. It was Sandi Benks ('Sandi with an "i" and Benks with an "e"' as she always signs off). Her personality jumped off the computer screen - she was witty, funny and very sexy!

I sent her an email and she responded right away. We corresponded for a few weeks and found that we had lots of common interests. Sandi was (is?) a professional singer - she toured with a band for a number of years. She has a great eye for decor (she's a professional house painter, too). And if you like to laugh, she has this crazy amazing sense of humor! A bit sassy, but I like it very much.

I arranged an outdate with her shortly thereafter - I was SO nervous to meet this amazing beauty. She's in her late 30's (proud of it) with a killer body. I arrived at the Ranch and had to wait a few minutes until she came out. She appeared in this stunning red and black minidress with thigh-high stockings and pretty black stilletto heels.

We headed to Reno for dinner. I must confess that I don't remember very much about what we talked about on the drive, because I was mesmerized by her beauty - I had a bit of trouble concentrating on the road, sneaking a stare at her every couple of minutes.

I took her to a smallish romantic restaurant (Gents - if you want some privacy during dinner and great steak/seafood, try Rapscallion in Reno - ask for a "cabin" booth.) We talked about everything during dinner - favorite foods, favorite indulgences, home remodeling and music among others. Again, I recall talking about them but I was still so nervous I didn't remember much - I really wanted her to like me. Then she grabbed my hand and placed it between her thighs - I knew that she did! And later that night, she told me SHE was nervous and wanted ME to like HER! That was a no-brainer for me :).

After our delicious romantic dinner, we headed back to LoveRanch. She had reserved the VIP suite - guys, you need to see (and play in) this room! It has a beautiful big jacuzzi tub, a fireplace, a massage table, a sex swing and a comfortable king-size bed. We started in the tub - I had brought her some bath bombs which made the water smell heavenly (and not too feminine). We soaked, kissed and caressed each other for awhile, drank some champagne, and then, it was time for the real romance to begin.

I couldn't believe how sensuous and beautiful Sandi was. We searched for each other's erogenous zones (she has several, and she found many of mine, too). Her oral skills are beyond compare, and she's not shy about showing her orgasms - of which there were several! We even tried the sex swing - first time for both of us. Unfortunately, the swing has been there for quite awhile and was tied up in knots - we spent about 10 minutes just straightening out the straps! But the swing has seen its better days and the buckles kept slipping - I had to catch her a couple of times and we finally tumbled onto the ground, laughing our asses off! But we had plenty of time to recover, talk, hug, kiss and figure out what to do next! She loves toys (I brought her one) and is into BDSM - she showed me some of her "appliances", but we decided to save those for another time.

After both of us were completely satisfied, I took her into the parlor for one last thing - some Karaoke! She's a fantastic singer, and I love to sing, too. We sang a few songs and sat and talked a little more, and then it was time to say goodbye - but not until I asked her about a second date! More to tell in my next review...

Don't miss the opportunity to see this amazing woman! She tours, so she's not there all the time (typically 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off if I recall), so plan ahead - you will not regret a single moment...

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  2. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much for sharing, I will look forward to reading the next review.

SandiBenks likes this.
  3. Thanks, Thunderstorm. If you haven't met Sandi, make it a point to do so next time you're at LoveRanch - you will not be disappointed!

SandiBenks and thunderstorm like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @SandiBenks today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]