My first brothel trip

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Old Nick, Mar 15, 2024.

1. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I don’t remember if I ever posted this story here. Maybe I did but I’m not sure. Maybe it got taken down. Not sure.

When I was 26, I had my first brothel trip. Sadly, I didn’t drive at that time, so my mom and my uncle gave me a ride there. I went to Bella’s in Wells as Wells was the closest town with brothels from the Nevada state line.

I am getting a little ahead of myself, so let’s start from the beginning.

When I watched Cathouse on HBO, I knew I was going to to visit one of these places. Even before I’d watched that show, back when I lived in Washington State, I read an article about in Hustler. My interest was piqued. It was when I moved back to Utah and saw Cathouse that I started to research more, but I was also looking for a girlfriend at the time. That search was not going well. After a few years, I finally made my trip.

My uncle and my mom drove me to Wells, as it had the closest brothels. I chose to party at Bella’s. Donna’s was also an option. To this day, I’d still never set foot in that one. I walked in and ordered a drink. The hostess asked me if I wanted a lineup and I said yes. Out the ladies came.

The lady I picked was this very attractive Italian lady named Randi. I estimated her to be in her 30s at the time. She took me in a tour and then to her room. During the negotiations, I explained to her that I was a virgin. She told me I’d be her first virgin. Somehow, I was able to get the VIP room.

We went to the VIP room and sat in the hot tub. Then we went to the bed. My body couldn’t believe it had an actual woman touching it and didn’t know how to compute this new information. I suffered an equipment malfunction. Randi was losing patience and I was wondering why I was going soft.

I did ask if it was possible to get more time. I paid for 45 more minutes. I ran out to grab more cash from the ATM at the bar, not knowing my uncle was there waiting for me. I went back into the room. Still much of the same. Me struggling to get hard and her losing more patience. She was beginning to take it personally. I thought she was the hottest lady there. That time ran out. Shit!

I asked if it meant I was still a virgin, and she assured me I was not. Good. I accomplished at least one thing that day.

We went back to the bar. We had a drink together and chili from the crockpot. She got up and went to the back for a minute. My uncle told me he was going to wait in the car for me.

This is also where one of the other girls saw my shirt and thought I was a Devil worshipper. She also freaked out when she saw my pentagram necklace.

“Oh hell no! Hell no!! I don’t fuck with the devil!!”

Outside, my mom was sitting in the front seat of my uncle’s car crocheting. She is drawing a small crowd. A few guys wondering why someone was in the car in a brothel parking lot crocheting. My mom pokes her head out the windays “Hi! I’m on my break!” To the amusement of the crowd who walking in after that.

I told that part to Natasha Star and she cracked up. “Your mom is so cool! Mine doesn’t even know I’m here!”

Randi got picked out of another lineup, so it was time for me to go. My uncle picked up a shot glass at Bella’s and one at Donna’s for my mom’s collection. My uncle told me I picked the better one out of the two.

So my first time sucked. My second time and all other subsequent times were better.

pigtacoman, Trailboss and BigAlbowski like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your first experience to a brothel and thanks for sharing[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Old Nick likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

4. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

This sounds like a few people I’ve talked to! Almost everyone I’ve spoken with about losing their virginity at a brothel has said this; they got nervous and either couldn’t get hard or they couldn’t finish. At this point, if I have a client who is a virgin or very inexperienced, I tell them ahead of time that if they’re anxious and *things* aren’t working, don’t panic or beat themselves up over it- it’s so common.

Trailboss, SailorB and Old Nick like this.
  5. I think she was the inexperienced one in there. Perhaps it was her first tour? If that was the case, let’s give her the benefit of doubt, because in our first tours we all make mistakes and learn from them.
    In fact, one of the best tools you can have as a courtesan is TACT.
    Everyone is different, but it is very normal to get anxious and struggle to get hard in the first time, specially if the girl’s taximeter is on. lol
    Last Sunday I also had a virgin customer that couldn’t get up. but I gave him a body rub and I still believe that he had a great time. :rolleyes:

Trailboss, SailorB and Old Nick like this.
  6. Good read there and thanks for sharing, Old Nick. Definitely a lot of a different experience compared to what I had for my first brothel encounter. Your Mom is cool for waiting in the car! My Mom knows I go to the ranches but you one upped me there having your Mom drive you there!

7. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Old Nick your mother sounds so cool. I love crocheting also, ha ha

Old Nick and SailorB like this.
  8. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

This is such a wholesome story. I love it! Extra LOLz for your crocheting mom.

SailorB and Old Nick like this.
  9. Thanks for sharing! what a cool family!

Old Nick likes this.
  10. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

When are you planning your next visit to the ranches? I love this story and think it would be really fun to meet you!

typorama.png

Old Nick likes this.
  11. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I’ll be there on Memorial Day weekend but my dance card is full.

CamiParker likes this.
  12. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Lovely! Maybe we’ll get a chance to say hi if I’m around!

typorama.png

Old Nick likes this.
  13. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I might write about my second trip. There’s a lot there.