My Evenings with the Gorgeous Nico Bradley

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Marques, Mar 11, 2022.

1. Before I give my review, I have to apologize to @NicoBradley. This review is way way overdue.

I'm not new to the ranches but I wouldn't call myself an expert either as I had only made two trips before back in mid-2019. One day I was randomly scrolling around the Bunny website, trying to decide if I wanted to make a trip and, as luck would have it, Nico's pic caught my eye. I immediately knew I had to plan a trip now. So I messaged her and she replied right away. She was very patient with me and replied every time I sent her a message, which only made me want to spend time with her that much more.

After messaging back and forth a bit, I put down a deposit for a party in early January 2022 and made the 3ish hour drive from CA. I knew she was very very pretty from her pictures but she was even more stunning in person. And that's when my nerves kicked in haha. I'm sure she sensed it but she made sure to do her best to make me feel comfortable. We went to her room and did a quick, painless negotiation.

But before I knew it, I found myself in a suite one-on-one with this beauty. Of course I'm going to keep the intimate details of our party between us but let's just say Nico made sure I was fully taken care of. Not only that, she was very easy going, fun, and down to earth. We spoke and connected for what felt like hours before getting intimate. She had me hooked. So it should come as no surprise that I planned another party with her in February, just after Valentine's day. Like I mentioned, I had only made two trips before to any of the ranches before my first party with Nico. So this was my first time partying with the same girl more than once but you'd understand if you met her.

We had our second party in her room and I was still nervous haha, but this party was even better for me. Probably because of the connection we made during the first party. Just thinking about the sexy red lingerie she wore, how well she took care of me again, the conversations we had, the buffalo pizza she introduced me to, and the Loiter Squad marathon we watched late into the night is making me itch to spend more time with her right now...ugh!

In a nutshell, Nico is an amazing woman from head to toe. My only regret is that I feel like I didn't tell her enough times how gorgeous she is. I don't know why she doesn't have more glowing reviews but I highly recommend booking some time with her. I know I plan on it.

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NicoBradley likes this.
  3. Mark, Thank you so much. I love every minute of our time together. I love that we had such a beautiful time and how much of a gentleman you are. You are so sweet & generous and I really cannot stop smiling. I am so upset I am only now just seeing this review, but my gratitude to you is infinite. Thank you for everything!

KikiLover likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience