My Amazing Party with DESTINY PAGE

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by NewYorkLawyer, Mar 31, 2010.

1. How would I describe Destiny Page in one word? Unbelievable!! When I walked into the Ranch for the first time I was quickly in the company of many beautiful women, but Destiny stood out from the pack. Not only is she incredibly gorgeous and sexy, she also possesses a radiantly bright personality that will bring a smile to the face of anyone who meets her. On top of that she's intelligent, enthusiastic and absolutely fascinating to talk to.

This trip to the Ranch was a very new experience for me and, needless to say, I was a little nervous. Destiny was amazing at making me comfortable in the new surroundings and took a lot of time to let me get to know her. When I finally got up the courage to go back to her room with her I was not disappointed. I'm not one to go into details, but let's just say that her enthusiasm in the front of the house does not even compare to the enthusiasm she has in the bedroom. She takes her time and is passionate about what she does. I could not wait to see her again.

Destiny is the girl next door with a wild side and she's worth every penny! Gentlemen, this girl has got big things ahead of her so hurry to the Ranch and meet her while you still can.