Much Ado About Remy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dogguygary, Aug 5, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Many would say the ranches are places where dreams come true. Well, in my case two dreams came true at once during a recent visit. And the greatest part of the dream was an extended visit with the lovely and beautiful Remy Martin.

I have wanted to enjoy a performance at the Lake Tahoe Shakespere Festival for many years. Indeed, I actually had tickets for a performance in 2020 which was cancelled because of a little thing called the pandemic. Finally this year I found out that performances would resume. I knew right away how I wantted to experience this....in the company of Remy.

I scanned her tour dates and the play schedule and picked a day where the two coincided. Then I arranged the details of our time together: picking her up late morning, spending the time enjoying some of the beautiful vistas around the east side of the lake, a late lunch at a favorite lakeside dining spot, then a stop at an Airbnb I had reserved to freshen up before the play.

After driving along the lake and taking in some fabulous vistas we arrived at our dining spot. Sitting in the resturaunt and talking with Remy, I just kept reminding my self how lucky I was to be spending time with her. We shared thoughts and feeling so effortlessly, and it was both interesting and fun catching up on the events in our lives since we had last seen each other. We really connect becasue I believe we are really interested in each other as people, and the events of the last few years have intensified our concerns about people we really get along with. We also ordered way too much food, as we both appreciate a lot of variety. This would stock our fridge for enjoyment later that evening.

We went to the Airbnb after our late lunch to prepare for the play and Remy gave her approval of my choice, especially the commercial grade stove in the kitchen. I was proud that I had done something that impressed her, but I really believe my best choice was her as my companion for this special occasion.

Off to the play we went, a little early because I had heard horror stories about traffic and crowds. Fortunately we experienced none of that. While I am not a big Shakespere fan, the setting of the theater is absolutely gorgeous and the play was very entertaining. We both found it particularly interesting how some of the dialogue had been given a contemporary spin, I would guess to make the paly more appealing to a diverse crowd. Of course having Remy by my side made this experience so special, and our banter back and forth on both the performance and our crowd observations was probably the best part of the evening for me.

After the play we returned to the house and snuggled on the couch with some wine and a movie on Netflix about a teenage vampire (yes, our evening was full of diverse entertainment!). Just talking to each other again, slowly becoming more close and sharing more with each other, the Remy Experience began to take hold of me. This is both physical and mental, erotic and satisfying, fun and somehow effortless. Just doing what comes naturally, wanting to enjoy and please each other, is the special way we spent the rest of our time together. I believe our mutual smiles and laughter testified to the fact that we both had a great time.

The weak link in this whole date was me cooking breakfast. I performed adequately, but seeing as how Remy is well renowned for her epicurian skills I will not take too much credit for my performance. Lets just say I wanted to make her morning a little more relaxing by having me wait on her.

We returned to the ranch after our day and night together, and bid our goodbyes. Pledging to see each other again, I will anxiously await the release of her next availabliity and try to come up with another experience that we can savor together. She is too special not to spend time with again and again.

That's our time this time. I write this only to try and tempt you to do as I did, have done, and hope to do again. Share a date and some time with Remy, and enter a world of pleasure, companionship and just plain good times. Then you too will be able to say there is Much Ado About Remy.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
    TurboEnchantix likes this.