Ms. Sindy Sky

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by johnrecover, Feb 12, 2015.

1. I had the pleasure of spending part of the morning with Sindy and immediately I was at ease with her sincere charm, her beautiful smile, her very shapely figure, this big blue eyes and of course that cute giggle. I must say her pictures which are exquisite do not come even close to her natural beauty. We went to her room and made small conversation about things just to break the ice and become familiar in each others presence. Once he had decided on what type of party worked for both of us we moved on to bigger and better things trust me on this one. She suggested a massage first to relieve some tension and allowing me to get to know her better. Now, if you ever get the chance to have this gorgeous woman work the kinks (not the kinky) out of your muscles go for it you will not be disappointed. We shared some intimate stories, laughed and made small talk until the time came that all other people on earth must close theirs eyes and plug their ears, because what happened next is now history. The ease of which this woman makes you feel complete and how she focused on me was a win win. I can only tell you as you read this that I will come back and see her that is for sure. I would strongly suggest that if you are looking for a young lady with curves, a smile that will melt you and legs to die for, you need to come and see Sindy. This gorgeous creature gets a 10 in my book and seeing is believing and I am now a believer. Thanks Sweetie, you made my day, well my month hehe.

2. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I am so glad you two had such a great time together!

3. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great time! [smilie=happy.gif]

4. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

What a great review for an amazing lady!! Sindy is a beauty inside and out!! So glad you guys made such a great connection!

5. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Sindy is one of the best. She's fun and makes you feel like you've known her all along. Plus, that awesome body gets you going right away.

6. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Nice review, glad to hear you had a great time with Sindy. She is an awesome lady. :D

7. I know just what you mean. the times I was with this so beautiful women was like heaven on earth. I miss not being with her. her beautiful blue eyes and that smile of hers. will what can you say but only o my GOD. I so wish that I was able to party with her or just be able to see her beautiful eyes next to my heart one more time.

8. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Great review, glad you had a great time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. It was a great time! thank you for the review! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] UNTIL NEXT VISIT MY DEAR!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. THANKS KIMBERLY