Ms. Laci Ann, I got to be her Man

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Michael, May 2, 2007.

1. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

I love redheads, period. I've dated 4 redheads in my lifetime. Therefore, with Laci Ann's charm, beauty and ability to make me laugh, she was a given choice for me to party with. She has an amazing body to go along with everything else I just mentioned. This was something in the works for awhile and I'm extremely happy for that.

Prior to us getting down to business, we had a prelude of relaxation and talk in the parlor. Not only does her kindness make her intriguing but so does her interests, intelligence and like the other ladies I partied with, excelling at paying attention to her clients.

She is truly genuine and awesome.

We then get up and take the infamous walk back to her "room." We decided to go for the GFE Experience. She, likewise, was an early Christmas Present I thorougly enjoyed unwrapping.

We did lots of things a lot. She is very skillful and was very attentative to me. I absolutely loved my timw alone with her. I love GFE's period.

I consider myself lucky to have the chance to party with this Smokin' Hot Redhead filled with as much if not more lust than her clients when those bedroom doors close.

This is a party well worth it's weight in gold. I'm excited about the anticipation of Chapter 2.

Thank you, Laci Ann for this tremendous experience. Not only do I value the time we spent together with high regard but I treasure what will soon be our 1 year friendship very much. Thank you again, I look forward to this privelege for a long time to cum. You were Marvelous.

2. Great report Michael.. I envy you.. Laci Ann is definitely special.. thru my conversations, I can't wait to meet her. Always sweet and very polite. She makes me smile when I'm talking to her.

Laci our time will come and I can't wait !

3. Aww...you make me blush Michael. :oops:

4. great review laci ann

5. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Laci is very charming and funny as hell. :D