Most Underrated Aspect of a Sexual Encounter

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Michael, Oct 20, 2023.

1. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

As great as intercourse, oral sex and kissing are, in my opinion, there are other elements of a sexual encounter that often don't get enough credit. In my opinion, forms of human touch such as rubbing, holding and cuddling are important elements of an incredible sexual encounter. These elements are a part of an experience that stretches the smile on my face wider, my heartbeat faster and revisiting that memory frequently. These elements are a part of an experiences that leaves me excited, trembling and yearning for an unending supply of sequels.

Thoughts? What other elements do you consider to be a part of a forever memorable sexual encounter that's often overlooked?

2. Pillow Talk:

I think those moments after, when the heart rates are slowing and the the mind clears again, pillow talk is a very nice part of the full experience. But rarely commented on as “part” of the sexual encounter.

Michael likes this.
  3. Michael
    Chat with Me

Sindy

That is an excellent answer and I agree. It's just as big a part of the adventure. What amazing time holding one another in each other's arms without a care in the world in those precious moments.

sindysky likes this.
  4. Michael
    Chat with Me

Amy,

You are indeed a professor of this lovely art. Great answer. I am glad to learn from and utilize your words of wisdom. You always have a pulse on the situation.