MISS JAN'S 75TH BIRTHDAY - 21 YEARS OLD FOREVER - WE LOVE YOU

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Feb 18, 2022.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Here's Miss Jan's 75th Birthday - 21 Years Old Forever - We All Love You!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

tahoebigbear, origlegman and tinker like this.
  2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Miss Jan!!! Cant wait to come back and have you cuss at me (at my request of course) with that amazing accent!!!

HollyBean likes this.
  3. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Jan!!! Was great catching up on your birthday week. Thanks again for lunch and making me eat when I was being stubborn....lol

HollyBean likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Happy Birthday kisses and hugs to Jan!!! I hope she had a beautiful day!!! See you soon. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me