REVIEW Melissa Kiss

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by QuietMan, Feb 17, 2017.

1. QuietMan
    Chat with Me

QuietMan Well-Known Member

I've been fascinated by Melissa since I joined the boards over 2 years ago. She is my fantasy woman!! I lusted after her from her pictures back then when she was standing at the bar with a brandy snifter. If you haven't seen the pictures go to her profile and check them out! She is exquisite and fantastically hot!

I have been chatting with her for several months and we haven't been able to get together because of my time constraints. Finally today, I had to meet this beautiful woman that has been in my thoughts and dreams for the last few years. I arranged to meet her today and she was even more spectacular in person.

She met me in red panties and a red and white striped "jailhouse" top that could just barely contain her magnificent breasts. After she showed me around we went to her room and no negotiations were necessary, we agreed right away.

She had already pressed her lovely body to mine while we chatted and got to know each other. She removed her top and I got to enjoy those lovely breasts. We snuggled together on the bed and just softly caressed each other. She has a magical soft touch that was delightful. The rest will remain in my mind and imagination forever!!

We cuddled more later and she was very easy to chat with and we both enjoyed some more soft caresses!

I absolutely will be back soon to enjoy her company again!! If you get the chance to stop at ACH, make sure you give Melissa a cuddle and hug!!

QuietMan

tuch2881 and MelissaKiss like this.
  2. I'm so happy we finally met!!!
    As you could tell by my skin's reaction, I too enjoyed our time together and the lovely soft touches.
    I can't wait to spend time with you again.
    Thank you for taking the chance to give me a chance :)

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  3. Great review of Melissa, QM! She is a spectacular lady and I'm glad you were able to connect with her! :)

MelissaKiss likes this.
  4. Thanks Roxy!!!! I'm a Sagittarius ...we are pretty easy to get along with!

5. I’m back darling and I can’t wait to see you again!!!!!!!!