PIC THREAD MEET MY NEW LITTLE SISTER, JACKLYN SUMMER

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Dec 22, 2022.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Meet my "New Little Sister", Jacklyn Summer - She is ready to fulfill your fantasies. Get to know her in an Out Date, Overnight or fulfill your desires. Are you a Virgin or missing the intimacy of a woman? Come in a see her. I love her personality. She was also a "Cheerleader for the Raiders".

Email: Jacklyn [email protected]

To schedule an appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Here are some pics of her:

image000002.jpg image000003.jpg image000000.jpg image000001.jpg

Sensual
    Sexy
    Romantic

Last edited: Dec 23, 2022
  2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

You know me Cumisha, I'm always looking for someone to join us. She looks hot!

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and compliments. Would you like to book a 2 Girl Party with us? You would have a blast!!! Let me know your thoughts. Have a "Merry Christmas"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ROADRUNNER J for liking my post and have a wonderful Christmas!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]WOW.... Amazing

6. You're Little Sister Is Hot as Hell.....

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Allen Steel for sharing you thoughts and compliments!!! You should email her and get to know her and make an appointment to party with her. Her email address: [email protected][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Thanks @cumishaamado (My Big Sis) for sharing your thoughts and support.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JayJayJay and gLip5 like this.
  9. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Kit Kat. I wish you much success and you meet some awesome guests.

You have one Helluv an Awesome Big Sister with @cumishaamado on your side. She is one of the BEST and one of my ATF ‘s as well!!!

congratulations on being at the Kit Kat one of the best ranches for great food.

all the best,
    Joe