me and jordans own superbowl halftime show

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bamabert111, Feb 8, 2012.

1. the game had started and me and jordan was sitting at the bar,trying to decide if we were gonna wait till the end of the game and then party,after the first quarter,i said ,do you want to watch the whole game?and she said what do you want to do?i said i really dont have a dog in this fight,so lets go do our own halftime show,so at halftime,here we go back to her room.we began to kinda have our own game going on with penalties of illegal use of hands,by both of us,which was fun,then encroachment,that was my fault haha.illegal hands to the face penalty cause my hands and lips were all over her lips and face.backfield in motion penalty,which was jordans nice butt in motion,and i scored lots of touchdowns during our game.jordan,this is my third party with you and there is many more to come.you are so beautiful,sexy,sweet,loving,caring and you have such a big heart.our parties together have gotten better and better each time we party,you are one amazing woman and i really thank you so much for everything you have done for me,not just the parties,but the little things,thank you again babe for making my experience at the ranches so wonderful.guys,if you havent partied with jordan,it would be in your best interest to see this incredible women,she makes it where you just cant stop at one time.she is a very special friend and lover to me and hope to have hundreds of parties with you jordan.again thanks so much sweetheart [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review Bert!!!

3. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

I know how much you were looking forward to partying with Jordan this past weekend. I am glad you had an amazing time with someone as sweet and special as Jordan!

4. thanks john and crock

5. bump

6. What a great and funny review, bert!!! You just had yourself one memorable half time "show" with the amazing and beautiful Jordan...much better than the Super Bowl half time show, eh?!

MusicMan

7. Jordan is awesome! Great review...

8. Great review bamabert. Jordan is an awesome woman. Glad I finally had a chance to meet her

9. thanks halfton,musicman

10. thanks halfton,musicman

11. thanks halfton,musicman

12. Jordan is one heck of a superbowl partner =D

13. she sure is angelina

14. jordan could be my anytime partner,she is so awesome

15. This review just made me fall in love with football!!!

HOT!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. you would be a welcome addition to our halftime show,brooke [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. I ASSure you it would be MY pleasure!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. i ASSure you you might like some redneck loving,haha

19. Ooooh, Bama.....from what I hear? YES, YES I WILL!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. what have you heard?id love to know

21. I find that actions often speak louder than words.....I'll show you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. I find that actions often speak louder than words...I'll show you :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Bamma, that was the best 1/2 time show I have ever had in my life! You really know how to get the fire started! Cant wait to see ya soon babe!

24. Jordan has a big boty like mine but hers is cuter. 8)

25. thank you baby for being so special to me [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

26. Ohhhh Bamaaaaaa .....the countdown has begun!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. yes it has,you still owe me a coffee date,you stood me up last time haha,i cant wait to see you brooke

28. Yes I do!!! (and yes I did :oops: )

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. brooke,our halftime show will have lots of fireworks

30. Ooooh, no doubts sparks will be flying :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]