Maya Love.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Rapid, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Rapid
    Chat with Me

Rapid Living the dream

Those of you that know me from the Chat Room and those that have met me in person know that I do not discuss my parties.

I guess I am a traditional kind of person and find it tacky to discuss private things.

But, I am making an exception. The beautiful Maya asked me to post a report so I am.

First of all, anyone can tell by her pictures she is beautiful. In person, she is breathtakingly so. There is not a flaw on any part of her body.

She is smart, funny, and is a wonderful conversationalist. Be warned, she can be sarcastic. Personally, I love that.

She is also very affectionate. (She and I engaged in some incredible Public Display of Affection at the bar. Perhaps that is against the rules but I am not complaining.

What was my favorite part? Too many to pick a favorite. I still carry an image of her biting her lower lip while looking into those incredible eyes.

Do I recommend her? No. I am thinking about dragging her home with me and never allowing her to leave my house.

Thank you Maya, you were amazing as always.

2. Looks like a little asian delight is enough to get you hooked for life. She is one hot lady!

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hmmmm Maya Maya maya sounds like you are charming us guys like always. I agree Maya is Gorgeous inside and out and very fun to know and party with. I haven't found any flaws yet either. Might need a longer party than last time to see for sure and make sure I actually get to inspect every inch next time. Well glad you had a good time with her.

4. Rapid, I had a blast and thank you for my American History in a form of cartoons! I will enjoy "reading" it!