MAYA LOVE (Post 3)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Maya Love and I had our third 1.5 hour GFE (Girl Friend Experience) party this year in early November.

We both felt that we hade made a good connection during our first party – A close encounter of the first kind. We wanted that experience again.

The connection was strengthened during our second party. What we did with each other was really special – A close encounter of the second kind.

The mutual anticipation and expectation before and activities and accomplishments during our third party made that one a true girl friend experience – A close encounter of the third kind. We really do enjoy each other both in the bedroom and the parlor.

Maya has a personality and a body that cannot be beat. We fit together perfectly and can therefore achieve satisfaction way beyond the expected.

Maya has been at the MLBR for just over one year. She has more Real Life Ranch Reports posted than any other lady during the period February 2007 to the present. Many others have therefore also found Maya to be a very special lady.

Make an appointment and have your own close encounters of the first, second and third kinds with Miss Maya Love.

2. Harold, you are someone special to me and I am glad I got the chance to get to know you. Most importantly, the connection that we have. I look forward to what our relationship can escalade to. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Harold you have such good taste! Maya is indeed a special and wondeful girl! I shouldnt forget beautiful!
    I'm glad you two had so much fun!

4. Harold, you are amazing! See you next week!

5. Harold, you are so spot on about Maya. It's been awhile since I've been with her, but it was truly a nice experience and she is all you say she is and more. Sure hope she is around during my April visit.

6. How can I miss you? I will be around for your landing!