Maya Love party #4

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kevinz0071, Feb 17, 2009.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone so i had the distinct pleasure of partying with Maya on Valentines Day let me first say that i couldn't have asked for a better Valentine. it was also nice to suprise her she knew i was coming own to the ranch but didn't know i was gonna party with her. Anyways i picked up this huge stuffed frog to bring her and when i showed up Maya had her Valentines Red outfit on and looked amazing as always. i had missed her during her absence from the Ranch and looked forward to partying with her. After talking for a bit and a drink at the bar we went back for the negotiation. i pretty much knew what i wanted to do so this was pretty short. As always out of respect for Maya i won't go into details about our party but it was a great time for us and i look forward to the next one. Maya and i have becme great friends in the little over a year that we have known each other and I truly enjoy seeing her. Her quick wit and stunning personality add to her and make her the total package. And oh her stop traffic looks are a plus as well. So anyways Maya Thanks for your time and i always look forward to our next adventure together. Muuuah

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. I always love seeing you. You are a great friend and I know that I can always rely on your friendship. Thanks, Kevin for being you.

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

awwww :oops: :oops: :oops: thanks Maya I am greatly honored to know you and it is always fun to party with you

4. Maya is a wonderful person to party with (I have done it may times)!!! I'm sad I missed you !!! :(