RANCH SPECIAL May Bday Outdates

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by EllieAmes, Apr 11, 2024.

1. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

I will be celebrating my birthday for the entire month of May!
    Celebrate my birthday with me and Book an OVERNIGHT appointment for one of these events and receive 60% off full price! (Not to be combined with any other special offers or discounts)
    Celebrate my birthday with me on an Outdate to any of these exciting events and get 2 Hours complimentary! (Not to be combined with any other special offers or discounts)

upload_2024-4-11_17-20-43.png

Cedric the Entertainer
    May 04, 2024
    Times: Doors 6 PM | Opening Act 7 PM | Cedric the Entertainer 8 PM

Venue: Grand Ballroom
    Tickets: Starting at $70

https://www.cnty.com/nugget/calenda...780800?cHash=73c54fd7e15d0b9aa1f4916a2cac83f1

Over the course of a career spanning 30 years, actor/comedian Cedric “The Entertainer” has solidified his status as one of the world’s premier performers on the stage, in film and on television.

Currently, Cedric is starring in and executive producing the CBS Television hit comedy “The Neighborhood,” hosting and executive producing “The Greatest #AtHome Videos,” executive producing the dramedy “Johnson” for Bounce TV, and recently executive produced and hosted the 73rd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards. He also appears co-starring in “The Last O.G.,” opposite Tracy Morgan and Tiffany Haddish, and is reprising his role as Uncle Bobby in Disney+’s “The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder” – the long-anticipated revival of the groundbreaking animated series “The Proud Family.” Cedric also won a 2023 NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actor in a Comedy Series for “The Neighborhood.”

He was recently seen in a dramatic role portraying legendary civil rights activist and leader, Ralph Abernathy, in the feature film, “Son Of The South”, executive produced by Spike Lee and directed by Lee’s long-time editor, Barry Alexander Brown; “The Opening Act,” about a group of comedians trying to breakthrough in the stand-up comedy world; and will soon begin production of the sequel to his hit “Johnson Family Vacation,” that he will again star in and produce.

Cedric’s other noteworthy television credits include the comedy series “The Soul Man,” which he co-created and executive produced through A Bird And A Bear Entertainment; “The Steve Harvey Show”, which he won four NAACP Image Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy; the sketch comedy series “Cedric The Entertainer Presents”, which he starred in and executive produced and was honored the AFTRA Award of Excellence for; served as host of season 12 of the hit game show “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire”; and was featured as the voice of Bobby Proud in the Disney animated series “The Proud Family”, that he also received an NAACP Image Award for.

His versatile film work spans genres from memorable performances in comedies such as the hit “Barbershop” franchise, “Johnson Family Vacation,” “The Original Kings of Comedy” concert film which chronicled his record breaking Kings of Comedy Tour with fellow comedians Steve Harvey, D.L Hughley and the late Bernie Mac; to dramas like Paul Schrader’s critically acclaimed Oscar nominated drama “First Reformed,” co-starring Ethan Hawke and Amanda Seyfried; and his signature baritone voice in animated hits such as Disney’s “Madagascar” and “Planes” franchises, “Ice Age 2” and “Dr. Dolittle 2,” among many others.

upload_2024-4-11_17-30-7.png

Selena Tribute with Karla Perez
    May 17 & May 18, 2024
    Venue: Celebrity Showroom

Times: Doors: 7 PM | Show: 8 PM

Tickets: Starting at $35
    Prices exclude taxes & fees

https://www.cnty.com/nugget/calenda...904000?cHash=872d0ae74bd3d1a6ab8e96b3b2fe3444

Karla Perez has proven time and time again over the past four years why she is regarded as the top Selena Tribute Artist in both the United States and Mexico..Her premier Tribute is a celebration of the songs, and the love Selena had for her fans and her music. Originally from Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico and now living in Arizona Karla's career started at the young age of 12. When Karla was 18 she entered a Selena Singing contest competing against 20 other young hopefuls. She won first place and her career has exploded since taking her to the biggest stages in Mexico and the United States. She is widely recognized as the number one Artist doing a loving and respectful tribute to the great Selena Quintanilla. Karla also happens to have a master’s degree in Education and teaches Spanish at the Arizona State University Preparatory Academy in Phoenix, AZ. Karla is backed by a very talented Latin band which includes, Guitar, Keyboards, Bass guitar, Drums, and Latin percussion.

upload_2024-4-11_17-36-30.png

Preacher Lawson

May 24 May 25, 2024
    Tickets will only be available for purchase online through TIX.COM

Venue: Celebrity Showroom
    Times: Doors 6 PM | Show 7 PM

https://www.cnty.com/nugget/calenda...508800?cHash=e599178941d5aa331ea53866595768bb

Preacher Lawson was born in Portland, OR, but spent most of his adolescence in Memphis, TN. He moved 20 times before the age of 10, but if you asked him what city he's from he'd say Orlando, FL, because that's where he grew as a comedian. Lawson is best known for his appearance on season 12 of NBC’s hit series, AMERICA’S GOT TALENT (2017) where he made it to the final round. Based off his stellar performance in season 12, Lawson was invited to compete on AMERICA'S GOT TALENT: THE CHAMPIONS (2019) and BRITAN’S GOT TALENT: THE CHAMPIONS (2019) where he advanced to the finale after receiving the most fan votes. Lawson shot his first stand-up special, GET TO KNOW ME, which premiered on BET+ in 2019.

In Television, Lawson can be seen on HBO’s A BLACK LADY SKETCH SHOW as well as NBC’s CONNECTING as a series regular. He also hosted the Facebook Watch series WORLD’S MOST AMAZING DOGS (2019) with George Lopez and Lisa Vanderpump. Most recently, he can be seen on THE TONIGHT SHOW talking about his fame recognition and MMA fight.

Lawson has built a massive following on TikTok of 3.2 Million followers. His YouTube channel has amassed over 600,000 subscribers and features clips of stand-up, MMA training, and even Vegan cooking tips! He recently completed his residency hosting AGT Live in Las Vegas and continues to perform at sold-out venues around the country.

upload_2024-4-11_17-47-17.png

Gipsy Kings

May 25, 2024
    Tickets only on sale via Ticketmaster.com

Times: Doors 6:30 PM | Show 8 PM

Tickets: Starting at $40

https://www.cnty.com/nugget/calenda...595200?cHash=6ad4c953053af1c8ba2e2bd745ea6150

Gipsy Kings Featuring Tonino Baliardo, the undisputed leaders of World Music not only regarding Live Concerts but record sales. Tonino Baliardo writer and producer of Worldwide hits Bamboleo, Djobi Djoba and most recently the hit Chica Del Sol a track taken from Gipsy Kings Featuring Tonino Baliardo's latest acclaimed album release Renaissance.

Now over 20 million albums sold worldwide, Grammy Award winners, tracks placed in major movies. The Big Leboski features their version of Hotel California and is always performed in their live set to rapturous applause from their fans. In Toy Story 3 you can enjoy their version of You've Got Friend. Bamboleo features in commercials across the World.

Tonino Baliardo cousin of the great Manatas De Plata carries on the Gipsy family tradition as the virtuoso, maestro of Spanish guitar.

From humble beginnings in Arles south of France where he lived and travelled in a caravan with his Family. Tonino started to play his guitar mastering a technique and style of his own.

Busking on streets in Marseille and on the beaches in St. Tropez, Brigitte Bardot asked them to play at her parties attended by Charlie Chaplin, Kirk Dougla, Tony Curtis and many more Hollywood stars became fans and followers of Tonino.

Thirty or more years on as true Gipsy's Tonino is still on the road with his Renaissance Worldwide tour. Earlier this year they performed in the USA/Canada to sold out audiences and rave reviews Through massive public demand they will be returning in Oct/Nov for more Concerts. In between times this year they have performed in Malaysia, Dubai, France, Cyprus, Spain, Croatia and Portugal.

The Renaissance worldwide tour is very special for Tonino as he is joined on this tour with his two sons Cosso, Mikeal and their cousins.

"My Family is very important to me and for all of us to perform our songs in front of our fans brings great joy and happiness to me" - Tonino Baliardo.

upload_2024-4-11_17-43-36.png

Winemaker Dinner - Stag's Leap Wine Cellars

May 30, 2024
    Enjoy A Multicourse Gourmet Meal Prepared By Our World Renown Chefs Expertly Paired With Wine From Well Known Wineries
    Tickets: $199

upload_2024-4-11_17-40-31.png

Skid Row with Lzzy Hale
    May 31, 2024
    Tickets will only be available for purchase online through TICKETMASTER.COM

Time: 7 PM
    Tickets: On sale Friday, March 22 at 10 AM

https://www.cnty.com/nugget/calenda...113600?cHash=eceddba2d1a7411b958f705178b9683e

About Skid Row: New Jersey based rockers SKID ROW arrived on the scene in the late- 1980s during the hard rock craze and quickly became a predominant force in the genre. Their youth, ambition, and knack for writing catchy songs helped attract a worldwide following. Since their debut album SKID ROW has generated multi-platinum success and massive radio hits including "18 and Life", "Monkey Business", "I Remember You" and "Youth Gone Wild". SKID ROW's career has taken them from their humble beginnings to selling millions of tickets and headlining festivals all over the world! Learn more at
    SkidRow.com

Last edited: Apr 21, 2024
    BeaverFan and SailorB like this.
  2. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

I like gipsy king
    Make an appointment with her

Sophia sun

EllieAmes likes this.
  3. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

Guys book me AND @SophiaSun for a 2 girl overnight! She can be another present for us both! What an incredible way to celebrate my bday!!!!

BeaverFan and SailorB like this.
  4. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Well-Known Member

Wow great specials and skid row is an amazing group. Happy early birthday go see this amazing lady.

EllieAmes likes this.
  5. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

I can’t wait to see u!!!!! I’m so excited!!!!!

SailorB likes this.
  6. SailorB
    Chat with Me

Aww same here so glad it’s almost May I know we will have a blast.

EllieAmes likes this.
  7. Preacher Lawson would be a great show. I have seen him a few times on AGT, he is funny. Looking forward to see you in May. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

EllieAmes likes this.
  8. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

Any of these sound like an incredible time. Book with her soon!

EllieAmes and SailorB like this.
  9. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

I’ve never seen him! I’m exciting for May also! This is going to be a great birthday month!

SailorB likes this.
  10. Hey bebe!!! Happy EARLY Birthday!!! Have all the fun next month :) guys book your birthday PARTY with ELLIE asap!!!!

SailorB likes this.
  11. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

Don't forget to book your appointment for one of these outdate specials!

SailorB likes this.
  12. SailorB
    Chat with Me

So true guys go see this amazing lady and spoil her for her birthday.

EllieAmes likes this.
  13. Yes be sure to book your appointment with the birthday girl!! Mays coming up fast!!

14. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

May is approaching fast if you have not secured your appointment yet make sure to do it today xoxo!

SailorB and GiselleSantana like this.
  15. Yes book with her!! Selena looks like fun!

SailorB likes this.
  16. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

Everyday we get closer to May get ur dates secured today xoxo

SailorB likes this.
  17. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

May is approaching quickly! If you haven't secured your appointment for one of these fun outdate events make sure to do it now!!!!!

SailorB likes this.
  18. SailorB
    Chat with Me

Yes guys go see this sweet lady and spoil her for her birthday month.

EllieAmes likes this.
  19. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Take advantage of this special fast!!!

20. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

I'm celebrating my bday the entire month of May so make sure to secure your outdate appointment to one of these events and celebrate my bday with me! XOXO

SailorB likes this.
  21. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

May is approaching fast secure ur outdate today!

SailorB likes this.
  22. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

Celebrate my birthday month with me by securing one of these fun outdate ideas!

SailorB likes this.
  23. SailorB
    Chat with Me

So true go see this amazing lady and spoil the two of you with one of these amazing date ideas.

EllieAmes likes this.
  24. PhoenixRose
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRose ⚜️Your ultimate experience ⚜️

Happy early birthday babe!!!!!! All these ideas seem wonderful! I hope you get spoiled everyday this month, you deserve it!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

May is here and if you haven’t secured your appointment make sure to do so today xoxo

SailorB likes this.
  26. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Yesss take her cute booty out!

SailorB likes this.