Marathon Party with Rain Riches (12/6/2014)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

It's been a while since I have done a party review, but this party is definitely one deserving a review. Rain has been my current infatuation for some time and my last time seeing her was Dennis' Birthday Party, so it was only fitting that I see her while there for Suzette's Birthday Party.

We arrived late Friday night (or early Saturday morning) as it was about 12:30am when we walked in the door. I was extremely tired from the drive, but also it was the end of a very long day and even longer week.

I was surprised to see Rain pop out into the parlor shortly after our arrival (she used to have Thurs and Fri off). She ran over and plopped into my lap and gave me a big hug. We sat there for a while and chatted and the more we chatted, the more I felt a second wind approaching and was about to suggest we head to her room when a bell rang. She went off to line up and (of course) was picked and booked a party. I decided that was my signal to retire for the evening to rest up for Saturday.

Our typical Saturday started off with breakfast at Heidi's and then back to the ranch for some college football and help decorate the BR for Suzette's Asian Themed Birthday Party later that night.

The party was a HUGE success! One of the best parties I have even attended at the ranch.

At the party, Rain and I had a very hard time keep our hands off of each other. When the party ended at about 11pm, we immediately headed to the Hooker Booker to book our party.

We went off to Rain's room and wasted no time getting down to business. Rain started off with oral on me as I stood trying to undress around her. LOL! To say that Rain is orally gifted is quite an understatement. You would be hard pressed to find ANYONE who can orally satisfy you like Rain can.

Over the course of the next 4 hours we pretty much never stopped having sex in some form or fashion...except to rehydrate. It was the longest and most draining (in more ways that one) party I have EVER had at the ranches. I have never felt more sexually satisfied and at the same time so exhausted in my entire life. We probably would have gone on another 4 hours, but I had to get some sleep as I had to be on the road by 9am.

When I finally returned to the Party House a little after 3am, my nephew Oakie was still awake. He thought I was in bed this whole time. I was actually all too happy to correct him and give him some (but not all) of the details of my marathon party with Rain! Needless to say, he was pretty proud of his old Uncle Crock! :mrgreen:

RainRiches likes this.
  2. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

I definitely have flashback fantasies of that night as well. I loved that you kept saying, "I'm not done with you yet!" [smilie=hot over you.gif]

RainRiches likes this.
  3. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Nice review of a sexy Rain :wink:

RainRiches likes this.
  4. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

She's so much fun!!