Mambo #5 with Ally James

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dt07, Sep 4, 2014.

1. dt07
    Chat with Me

dt07 Active Member

Ok, so there wasn’t any “mambo” involved, but last weekend did include party number 5 with Ally, and since the mambo, Ally and I all have Cuban backgrounds, this seemed like an appropriate title. Plus, who can resist a Lou Bega reference lol.

Now, I’m not sure that there is anything left to say about Ally that I haven’t already said either on my last review, on the boards, or on twitter, but I am going to try. Last time that I was there, when I booked my second party, Ally joked that I was addicted, considering I had only known her two months, that might have been premature, but after another year of tweets going back and forth, it’s now a foregone conclusion. Our birthdays are very close, and we have now partied as 23, 24, and 25 year olds, haha, and they keep getting better every time. :D

Now onto the party, obviously Ally is gorgeous, if you do not agree with that that then you are probably on the wrong message board lol. I got to the LRN a little after 9, and sat at the bar for a few moments to wait for Ally. Now, if there is a more welcoming image that Ally’s gorgeous smile coming towards you then I am not sure anyone has seen it. Ally & I caught up for a bit and then we went back for a new experience: a party in her room. :wink:

This was the 4th party with Ally, but the only time I had ever seen her room was one picture on twitter that she mentioned me in. I believe that picture was liked approximately once every fifteen seconds during the first week that it was on twitter. Our other 3 parties had all been in the VIP room, which ended up calling our names on Saturday. Back to Thursday night, Ally came through on her promise and showed me her outfit for the party the next night. I’m pretty sure I just stared for a while, but as the pictures that Adrianne posted today show, she looked incredible. The party was just as fantastic as any other party with Ally and it kept her legs shaking afterwards, so I knew that I had to come back once again. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Saturday’s party was back to normal for us. I arrived right on time this time and Ally was a little outfit that made me jealous of any other guy that has ever seen her in it, and it made every other outfit jealous that they weren’t on Ally at the time. Once again, we spent some time chatting at the bar, but we quickly proceeded to the VIP room, like they say there’s no place like home” lol. Äfter discussing random rap artists, that seemed to have disappeared, we began one more fantastic GFE party and talked for for a bit at the bar, before I was on my way back to the hotel.

Ally texted me on the way back, that she had so “mouth” fun, and even though I knew she was autocorrected, as soon as I got back to my hotel, I had to begin scheduling the next trip. Lol

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Mambo Number 5! One of my favorite songs when I was younger :) LOVE the reference ;)

I had so much fun with you, again, DT! I can't believe how long it has been that I have known you now :) It most definitely does get better & better, I feel very special you come to see me on your trips out here. I look forward to many more fun times with you!! I'll talk to you soon ;) xoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. dt07
    Chat with Me

dt07 Active Member

It's been a fun year+. :wink: I promise it won't be another year until you see me again. If not November, then hopefully March at the latest.

4. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Great review for a great time!

5. Better not make me wait again! :twisted: I can only wait for so long, thanks. :)

xoxox
    Ally James

6. dt07
    Chat with Me

dt07 Active Member

Still haven't booked the flight that I was telling you about. Maybe I will make you wait. :twisted: :wink: :?: :p

j/k [smilie=to funny.gif]

7. Thank you, Shelby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Can't wait to see you again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. See you in a few weeks! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

11. It was pretty creative of him, I also always loved that song. :D