RANCH SPECIAL MAKE AN APPOINTMENT & YOU WILL RECEIVE MY NEW COLLECTIBLE CUMISHA GOLD COIN & POKER CHIP

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Nov 20, 2021.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

When you schedule an appointment with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0, you will receive my new "Collectable Gold Coin and Poker Chip".
    FRONT
    IMG_2912.jpg

BACK

IMG_2913.jpg

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Start collecting my "New Set of Gold Coin and Poker Chip" today!!! I've have other sets in the past. Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit to schedule your appointment and let's fulfill your fantasies and desires for the holidays!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book a party with a 10% deposit for the holidays and receive your collectible gold coin and poker chip. Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit.[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the holidays and receive your collectible gold coin and poker chip. Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!! I would love to fulfill your fantasies and desires and make you feel like a "KING"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's celebrate the holidays and fulfill your heart with happiness and joy!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit and you will receive my "Collectible Gold Coin and Poker Chip" and have a "Merry Christmas"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

The holidays are here!!! Book a party with me and you will receive my "Collectible Gold Coin and Poker Chip"!!! Wishing everybody a "Happy Holidays" with lot's of naughty thoughts to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I would love to fulfill your desires and fantasies for the holiday!!! Book an appointment at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit and receive my "Collectible Coin and Poker Chip"!!! Happy Holidays!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the holidays and I'll fulfill your heart with happiness and joy!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book an appointment with me with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 and receive your collectable set.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Wishing everybody a safe and prosperous "New Year" and let's celebrate the "New Year" and fulfill your fantasies today and receive your "Collectable Gold Coin and Poker Chip"!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Start collecting my "New Set of Gold Coin and Poker Chip" today and let's fulfill your fantasies for 2022!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I would love to fulfill your fantasies and desires for the "New Year"!!! Book your appointment today with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 and receive your "Collectible Coin and Poker Chip Set".[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]