LPIN AWARDS BANQUET registration! - Wednesday July 19, 2023

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by firefighter, Apr 4, 2023.

1. Note: This announcement has been reposted for the Elko Awards Banquet Host.

LPIN AWARDS BANQUET registration!

If you wish to attend the awards banquet this year on Wednesday July 19th from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm,
    please send your request to [email protected].

Include the following:
    Valid email addresses of each attendee
    Forum Member name or Courtesan handle for each attendee

I will respond with instructions of payment options and whether your party or reservation is within the first 60 to reserve.
    I will also tell you how much is due.
    Cost is $40.00 per attendee.

The first 60 to reserve, pay, and show up physically at the banquet will be fully reimbursed in cash at the banquet.
    Reservation is only confirmed after actual payment is cleared.

Thank you!
    Q (Cookie Monster)

2. Note: This announcement has been reposted for the Elko Awards Banquet Host.

LPIN Gathering Awards Banquet UPDATE!

Hi folks,
    I'm happy to share an update for the 2023 July 19th Awards banquet in Elko registrations!

So far after only 1 week, we already have 32 REGISTERED and PAID attendees!

We're over halfway there!

For each person of the first 60 people to register / pay and show up physically in their party at the
    banquet / awards, the registrar will be fully reimbursed in cash!
    So sign up, send your money via one of the approved methods and let's get ready for some fun!

As a reminder, you can send an email to [email protected] and I'll send you the payment method options.
    Once payment has cleared, I'll share venue / event info via a return email as well.

Best,
    Q (Cookie Monster)

3. Note: This announcement has been reposted for the Elko Awards Banquet Host.

LPIN Awards Banquet Update 4/28/2023!

Hi folks,
    I'm happy to share an update for the 2023 July 19th Awards banquet in Elko registrations!

So far after almost 4 weeks, we already have 52 REGISTERED and PAID attendees!

There are only 8 seats left to be fully reimbursable!

For each person of the first 60 people to register / pay and show up physically in their party at the banquet / awards , the registrar will be fully reimbursed in cash! So sign up, send your money via one of the approved methods and let's get ready for some fun!

As a reminder, you can send an email to [email protected] and I'll send you the payment method options. Once payment has cleared, I'll share venue / event info via a return email as well.

Best,
    Q (Cookie Monster)

4. I emailed you. I will attend with plus one to support our ladies from our houses. TY

firefighter likes this.
  5. Note: This announcement has been reposted for the Elko Awards Banquet Host.

Hi folks,

We have 61 REGISTERED and PAID attendees!

For each person of the first 60 people to register / pay and show up physically in their party at the banquet / awards, the registrar will be fully reimbursed in cash! So sign up, send your money via one of the approved methods and let's get ready for some fun!

As a reminder, you can send an email to [email protected] and I'll send you the payment method options. Once payment has cleared, I'll share venue / event info via a return email as well.

All Future Registrations will not be reimbursed!
    Registration is now $50 per seat! No-Shows will not be refunded. No Exceptions.

Cutoff Date to register is June 30th, Payment funds must clear by that date! I will be paying the venue the final amount on June 30th, no registrations will be accepted after that as the venue needs an accurate headcount.

Looking forward to seeing you all! :)

Best,
    Q (Cookie Monster)

6. Watch out for the blood-red crickets! Slick as oil out there in Elko.

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for the info[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]