LPIN 2021 Awards Nominating Round

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by firefighter, Feb 15, 2022.

1. I always find these awards so discriminating honestly. Not knocking the post. They exclude the bunny ranch due to prices or its showbiz style and take from being on HBO. These awards usually are more catered to mustang ranch ladies or some other odd place. I hope the sagebrush ladies dont pay attention to these. Not being negative. But it is what it is isn't it.

HollyBean and High Desert Fun like this.
  2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

So what you're basically saying is LPIN Winners pretty much get a declaration/caption under the name in their signature and that's it? Or do they an actual physical award to hang on the wall next to the college degrees?

I mean the possibilities are ENDLESS but I'd like to start with @AutumnVerlot

3. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

awww thank you sweety!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Pizza Man likes this.
  4. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man likes this.
  5. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

6. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @firefighter for the info and it's been awhile since I received an award for: Adult Film Star Courtesan[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_3830.jpg

8. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

@AutumnVerlot your phone posted 4 times in a row.....you have "sticky" keys there babe?

HollyBean and AutumnVerlot like this.
  9. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

Maybe lol. Or its the website. You get the idea lol

Pizza Man likes this.
  10. I think you're view is a bit short-sighted. As I recall, pre-pandemic, the winner of the 2019 Cortesan of the year was Roxy Gold, a fixture at Sagebrush for a number of years. There have been finalists from Bunny, LoveRanch and Sagebrush recently.

Ladies are nominated by the gentleman that visit them (to become a voting member you need to be approved by one of them.)

These awards are for the ladies, no matter what brothel they work at. Appreciate the fact that they work very hard for YOU and nominate your favorite!

HollyBean and easy like this.
  11. I have nominated Rebecca Brite for Courtesan of the Year. Please support and promote this awesome lady. She is definitely the best of the best.

LPINawards.com

Thank you,
    easy

RebeccaBrite likes this.