LoveRanch South visit / update

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jessie Summers, May 14, 2018.

?

What would you like to see Jessica wearing when she arrives at LoveRanch South?

1. Blouse/skirt/heels/simple make-up (everyday simpler look)

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. Sexy dress/killer heels/nylons/glammed up face (the "Let's Party" glam Jessie)

14 vote(s)
    93.3%
  1. Coming up on two months since my first ever trip to Vegas and beyond, where does the time go?

2. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

Jennifer James Brown eyes, thick thighs & I taste like paradise.

DashaDare and sonja like this.
  3. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

This is why making priceless memories are important. Hold on to them. Nothing is more valuable. ;)

4. I can honestly say I've never been more motivated to work and make coin lol. I have myself working, at the start of the school year, the nights of the 23rd, 24th, 25th, 27th, and 28th, I'll let you guess what part of my motivation is!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  5. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

Hopefully I'm your motivation. ;)

DashaDare and BrooklynMoore like this.
  6. I might have given away the motivation too easily LOL! :D:D:D:D:D

7. You would be correct! Plus, I got a call from my "second job" this afternoon. Saturday morning work, kinda boring, but paying well, I'll suffer through it to get closer to you!

720c4cbe-ffb2-4b83-be0a-89248347042c.gif

8. Alright, you two! Get a room! I hear Jen has a great one for exactly what you are yearning for. ;)

9. Actually I was thinking sex outside next to the pool, no room necessary, just two horny people, or were you talking about a job, lol

10. Jen has great vagina, it comes with great responsibility ;)

11. How much I'd die to get access to that room now, and I'm certain Jen feels the exact same way! :(

12. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

BOTH THE CHOICES ARE BEST!!!!!!!!! :)

DashaDare and Jennifer James like this.
  13. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

Soon............... very soon!
    Patience is definitely a virtue. ;)

14. Thank you for introducing yourself to everyone at Love Ranch Vegas ❤️. We talked a few times the last time I was here (when I was pregnant) and I always see your comments on the board. Would be great to finally meet you in person!