Lovely Leah lives up to her Lovely name and is the real deal

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DR.C, Sep 6, 2009.

1. I contacted Lovely Leah and made an appointment for Sept. 5th; She is truly a lovely lady, beautiful inside and out. Lovely Leah is very intelligent and has a great deal of knowledge in a variety of topics. You can have an intelligent conversation with this lady. She is wise beyond her years. She seems shy during negotiations because she is but when the party starts she breaks out of her shell and becomes this great lover.

Lovely Leah gives a great mind blowing party. You will get everything you paid for and more. I am still sweating and I don't normally sweat during and after a party. She is sooooooooooo sweet and innocent. That is until you get into the party. I was pleasantly surprised and very satisfied. If you are looking for a down to earth girl, who is lovely as they come, you need to make an appointment with the Lovely Leah.

Let's talk about her beauty. She has the perfect cheerleader body. Lovely Leah has the most perfect pair of breast these eyes, hands, etc. have ever seen or touched. She is perfect. You won't see any nude pictures of her because she doesn't post them on the Bunny Ranch website or anywhere else. The only way you are going to see her perfect body and breast is to make an appointment with her and see them in person like I did. You won't regret it !!!!!!!! You will thank me. I guarantee it.

2. Hey sweetie,

thanks for the review, I am glad you had a great time because I know I did.. I hope to see you again soon.. Have a safe trip back home..

Big hugs and kisses

Lovely Leah
    xoxoxoxoxo