Love Chef!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by thelovedoctor, Sep 6, 2018.

1. thelovedoctor
    Chat with Me

thelovedoctor Well-Known Member

Had the joyful opportunity of meeting and partying with the very beautiful Jessica. Let me tell you this lady not only knows her way in the kitchen, but excels in the bedroom. We met in the parlor Labor Day weekend, and she is not only beautiful, she is a genuine lady. She has a great personalty, she made me the focus of her attention, and made me very comfortable. No one should pass on the opportunity of experiencing a Jessica party, it is a very memorable event. Rest assured that on my next visit I will be creating new memories. Let Jessica give you her recipe for love!

2. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

I remember one thing that stood out to me about Jessica was her 50s-era throwback pinup/lingerie outfits on LiveStream - very cool. Who wouldn't want the pleasure of partying with a lovely lady who is also a successful businesswoman in her own right? I loved the name of her hot dog stand, which she shared on LiveStream - "Weenie A Go-Go!"

Go, go Jessica! Thanks for making sexy dreams come true.

3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

well said lovedoctor, Jessica is one of those special people that is easy to talk to and a lot of fun to be around. Wasn't she cute in her hat at the pool party... :)

thelovedoctor and Jessicajohnson like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with @Jessicajohnson today with many memorable experiences to cum!!! She is amazing and aims to please!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

thelovedoctor likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @the lovedoctor for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. What a sweet and thoughtful review! Jessica is an absolute doll, and I couldn’t be happier that you two connected! :)