Long Overdue

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Sndtrax31, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Hi Dennis and Suzette,
    I've been so preoccupied with the ladies side of the message boards I realized that I should come here and introduce myself. I'm Soundtrax31. I love this place and I've made many new friends in Bunnyland. Shortly after I joined the message boards, I watched Cami Parker's video interview with Fox News here-
    <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30797" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30797</a>
    After that I realized that a world of possibilities had just opened up for me. As a person who divorced in 2007, I haven't been with a woman for 3 and a half years. Additionally, my ex has been the only woman I've ever been with. So, I'm ready to have my first incredible experience here at the ranches this May. I'm visiting on May 7th to have my very first party. I've even started a countdown thread that will chronicle the buildup to my having the time of my life, right here-
    <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33303" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33303</a>
    Not only did I feel it was long overdue experiencing the joys of great sex and passion, but it was much overdue that I should say hello to you both and tell you that I'm so happy that the Bunny Ranch is such a wonderful place. Thanks to you and all of the wonderful ladies and support staff there. See you soon!

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Hear, hear Sndtrax!!

3. Amen Sndtrx!!! You rock!

4. I am really looking forward to meeting you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Thank you for your support and enthusiasm from all who've responded so far, and to those future responders!!! I love this place and I know I'm going to have the time of my life here as this will be a first for me....I've never been to a brothel, and I've never encountered so many fine, beautiful and sweet women, who are ready and willing to please... Ugh!!! WOW!!! Is this heaven or what?!?!?!?! Thank you to everyone who made this real for me!!!

6. You are such a wonderful person. I know you are going to have a FABULOUS time testing the waters and seeing what is really out there. With monogamy there can sometimes be repetition as well as boredom...thankfully the ladies at the ranch will spice things up for you and show you a FABULOUS time!!!

Keep us posted and let us know how it went. :)

7. Thanks Gummi Bear. I really appreciate your nice words. Yes, I waited late in life to experience sex (32 yrs old) and have only had one sexual partner so far who was my wife (now my ex). When my marriage ended in 2007, I never pursued any kind of relationships or sexual encounters at all until now. I'm ready to play again and enjoy myself with some amazing women. This will be somewhat surreal for me as I'm going to be doing something that has always been far beyond my imagination until now. I'm so very excited, I can't wait to finally stand in the parlors of both houses and meet everyone, and have the time of my life!