Livestream for KitKat with missBlu

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by BluCarter, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Hey everyone, I Appeared on live stream for KitKat today, and I think I did my best tonight compared to my last two times and I would love for some of our wonderful board members how I did tonight!! Please let me know what y’all thought about it and what y’all think I can in prove on!! It’s highly appreciated so please feel free to comment!!! Thanks all my lovely people and looking foward to are future together!!!

BluCarter[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Blu
    You did a fantastic job! You can’t hide how sexy you are. Guys she is built like a super model in person. Super hot

JamieNox, BluCarter and Pizza Man like this.
  3. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

I missed it but I will go look back at the last 2 Streams posted on Youtube.

BluCarter likes this.
  4. Awww thanks love and your Just is beautiful as well inside and out!! Love the energy love, your the best and sense I met you, you been wonderful and I want to let you know I appreciate the kind words love!!! Guys she awesome as well!!!@BlairLexington

BluCarter[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieNox likes this.
  5. It’s ok love hope you catches tonight show!

Pizza Man likes this.
  6. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

BluCarter and JamieNox like this.
  7. Thanks sweetheart![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BluCarter[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieNox and AlexaWu like this.
  8. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

@BluCarter I looked at the last 2 streams dating back to Dec 12th and I do not see you. Could you give me a better idea of when?

9. Hey love I was on there after Christmas, I think the 28th, but I was on last on there last night too sweetie @Pizza Man

JamieNox and Pizza Man like this.
  10. You’re such a sweet lady, @BluCarter it was so great to get to know you when you visited the Sagebrush Livestream on New Years Day :)

JamieNox and BluCarter like this.
  11. Hey love I really appreciate your kind words love your energy!! You where great!! @RoxyGold

JamieNox likes this.
  12. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

@BluCarter I finally was able to watch the one from this week. Didn't realize they are also stored on the Livestream page. You looked great, you weren't shy at all, and had some good answers to all their questions. I love that Southern accent with all the ya'lls and such. I hear you about all those crushes. Welcome to my world! LOL

13. Hey love,

Awww thanks love, and I feel better now because I didn’t know if I did ok so your kind word is really appreciate!! Hopefully I can meet you one day and we can make some new memories together, and I know that’s some you’ll love!!!

JamieNox likes this.
  14. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

These are always so much fun to watch!

15. Blu, you're so sweet and I loved chillin with you in the green room right before you went on with Roxy.

16. I can't wait to host and have you on as my guest again!