REVIEW Lita Lecherous is the best!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Khari, Oct 17, 2023.

1. Khari
    Chat with Me

Khari Well-Known Member

I don't visit the ranches often but I do keep up on who's coming or going. When I was looking at the Sagebrush ladies, LITA LECHEROUS immediately caught my eye as a lady I just had to meet. Setting up the party was easy as pie. She also helped me set up a ride to and from the ranches, which was a bonus that was very much appreciated. LITA LECHEROUS is a curvy delight and a sweetheart as well. It was as if we were old friends getting back together. The chemistry between us is on point and we just seemed to know what each other needed and wanted. LITA LECHEROUS is new to the ranches but she is a treat anyone would love to spend time with.

2. LitaLecherous
    Chat with Me

LitaLecherous Your Perverted Pin-Up Girlfriend

Thank you so much babe. I loved every second of our time together and I can’t wait for more. It was a delight creating this moment for us and I’m glad it was as special a treat for you as it was for me.

Khari likes this.
  3. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Great Review! It sounds like you had a great time with Lita! She really is sweet and compassionate!

Khari and LitaLecherous like this.
  4. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Helping a client set up a ride to the ranch is a very positive indicator of a good party ahead.

Khari and LitaLecherous like this.
  5. LitaLecherous
    Chat with Me

LitaLecherous Your Perverted Pin-Up Girlfriend

of course! Anything I can do to make it as enjoyable a time for you as possible. ;)

Lunch Buffett and Khari like this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review on @LitaLecherous!!! She was my "Little Sister" when she came to the ranches. She is still new to the ranches and I can't wait upon her return!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]