REVIEW Lita Crystal-Skull

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by illMakeUsmile4aWhile, Jun 28, 2017.

1. I couldn’t find any reviews on Lita Crystal-Skull, so hear is mine…

I requested and came into the Alien Cathouse because I really liked what I had read/learned about Lita. I surprised and spoiled her with things that she didn’t except someone to ever bring her! We had a great party which was fantastic. Lita insists that female condoms are used throughout your party. I really enjoyed the less restrictive and closer feeling with her! Then we did some talking in Alien Cathouse’s “backyard.” Where I actually did learn a thing or two from Lita! I was very surprised with all her knowledge, interesting facts and that she is adventurous in nature too. Plus, we bonded more at the same time. That led us to get some late lunch food from Daddy D’s Diner and we ate it in the Alien Cathouse kitchen. After we were ready, we only did the smart thing, we partied AGAIN!!!

auron79, charlie_k, Lena_Haze and 2 others like this.
  2. Lena_Haze
    Chat with Me

Lena_Haze Alien Cathouse - Las Vegas Xoxo

Sounds like you had a fantastic time with Lita. She's truly one of a kind and I'm glad you got to experience that.

IMG_5656.JPG

I love this picture of her, she was having so much fun grilling.

auron79 and charlie_k like this.