Lil wants to be a Bunny!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by ciceroschoolgirl, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Hi! I'm Lil and I would love to be a new Bunny! I have natural, dark blonde hair and hazel eyes. I am 5'6" and am on the curvy side with natural 36C's. Sorry, I can't show my face in my pictures. My job requires me to be discrete. :roll:

2. Here are a couple more pics. Let me know what you think.

3. this woman would make a real good bunny nice ass and tits i would love to spend time with her

4. Thanks so much for the compliment, Argil! Hopefully, I will get to be a bunny soon!

5. Thank you so much for the support! Lil

6. loved chatting with you in the chatroom....great personality. Good luck hun!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. wow.. ok hire her and i'll make the trip out today. What a sexxy look. and curves like that are dangerous ;)

let me know when you get hired and I am booking a party.

8. Thank you so much Scott! Hopefully, I'll get hired so I can meet you!

9. Lil schoolgirl will make a wonderful bunny. I believe she’ll be a great asset to the bunny ranch team. She’s delightful to chat with . She has, a great personality and by her pics. I see she is extremely sensuous. I know I will look forward to meeting her at the ranch. I hope for everybody’s sake, that Lil schoolgirl becomes a bunny soon.

10. I'd Love to see you make it! [smilie=happy.gif]

:lol: I always did like a Gemani.
    -------------------------------------Charlie :lol:

11. Happy New Year's everyone!! Here is a new pic for everyone to see. Hope ya like it!!!

I'll be putting up some more new pics as soon as I can get them ready.

12. After seeing your latest pic I can't imagine you not becoming a bunny. Or what it could possibly take to become one. You are so awesomely cute. You just blew me away.

13. your a sexy lady and i have enjoyed talking with u in chat...Good Luck :D

14. Here are more pics that some people have been asking for!
    I hope you all like them! Happy New Year everyone!!

15. I would like to party with that!!!

16. Love the school girl outfit..sexy!! Hire her!

17. Great chattin' with you Cicero!

Those latest pix are great. You're wearin' the hell out of that dress.

Best of luck on becoming a bunny!

18. Thanks for all the support guys! I'm getting a lot of great feed back on chat, too!

I am soooo excited about this!

19. Here's another picture that I hope everyone will like.
    Post a reply and let me know what you think.

20. Chat is not the same without you. I miss you, I wish you would come back and keep me company. I feel so alone, but I feel great.when I'm chatting with you.

21. I'll be in chat just for you Vegas!!!! You know I love Vegas!

22. I will be posting some new pics soon, so keep an eye out!!!! Especially a snowy pic for Vegasdawg, lol!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

23. So who wants to warm me up????

24. Oops! I meant to put more pics up.
    There is a lot of snow here! And it was around 0 degrees! brrrrr....

25. You are the cutest little snow bunny. I ever did see. I would just love to warm you up. Thanks for these photos. I will always treasure them, can't wait to chat with you again and seeing you over the summer is my goal.

26. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Keep posting,and writting Dennis,and MadamSuzette............Good luck.....

27. ------------------------------------------Lil, [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

:p When you become a Bunny, this Summer- maybe we
    can do an Out Date to the Hearst Castle for a weekend!

Around the 15th of July, would be a nice Vacation for the both of us! :lol:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Charlie

28. Charlie,

That date sounds wonderful! Hopefully it'll all work out!

Love ya!

Lil

29. Good luck girl and nice pics. :)

-Kristina

30. I'm back from my trip to Washington! I really appreciate all of the support that everyone has given me! I look forward to getting back in the chat room again. I'll post some new pics once I've had a chance to sleep for about a week. LOL

31. [smilie=be mine!.gif] You get plenty of sleep [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Lil !
    Because, when you return to the chat room---and--- this thead,
    You are going to be Real Busy!
    ---------------------------------------------------Charlie [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

32. We love Illinois girls, that is where Brooke Taylor is from.

Now that the O Man is our President we need to hire more IL bunny's. (You nevercan tell when Obama will stop by and ask "do you have IL girls" I would hate to not have what he needs.

did you send [email protected] & rich@bunnyranch,com pics and phone number

33. Thanks Dennis!

I'm really looking forward to joining the team! For those of you who have asked to see more, here you go!

xoxo
    Lil

34. Oasis, here is another picture since you requested more on chat, lol.