Like anal?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Dec 10, 2005.

1. Never interested in it till my current b/f! Man, he knows how to make me relax & think about other parts of my body & then, ooops! He's in there! He's taught me how to like it. I guess he had to cause he LOVES it! My man has a BIG bunghole fetish!

2. Craftmanship and Skill

You would like to think you have craftmanship and skill. Take a look around you. Evaluate your assests.

I can say you're a proffessor of craftsmanship and skill.

If it were not for my wife, children and Bunny Baby I would envy you. If its not me in your position, I glad you achieved your dreams.

joemonet

And Im not brown nosing to win the monthly free sex contest. :wink:

3. Ouch !!

I bet that hurts more then hemorrhoids !!!!

4. my bum is quite a 1 way..so i need a soft man..it doesnt hurt but still..

dennis u soft? :wink: :wink: :wink:

i so wanna sex u up..grr

5. These compliments will get you more orgasms.

Show me the first 99 postions and I will show you the hundredth.

6. Dennis,
    You Rock, but Howard Sterns description of Anal ruined it for me.
    Don't get me wrong, I love Stern's Show, Liberal, and love Pussy, but shit on my Dick, etc. Isn't Anal almost like fucking a guy? I know if she is hot, but why not fuck the pussy? Sirus Rocks, and Howard Rocks - not a germaphobe like howard, but perhaps the tightness rocks? Anal virgin here, 1) Why fuck an ass when there is a pussy 1 inch away, and why get shit on your dick?

Anal Virgin (any Bunny want to take my anal virginity?)

-Pleasure

7. I don't do a lot of anal, that is usually somethin in my sex life that has been with a girl I been with for a long time and I am very comfortable with.

8. Y2K, I know EXACTLY where you're coming from with these :?: , I asked my man a lot of stuff when he first wanted me to try it!
    From what I hear, it's a different feeling...warm wet sensation in the front, & drier in the back