RANCH SPECIAL LET'S TO KNOW EACH OTHER ON A ROMANTIC OUT DATE DINNER TO RUTH CHRIS AT THE SILVER LEGACY IN RENO

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jan 25, 2020.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Let's get to know each other on a romantic Out Date to Ruth Chris Steakhouse at the Silver Legacy in Reno, Nevada:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Book a minimum of 3 Hours and receive another 3 hours for "FREE"

Afterwards we can return to the ranch or your hotel and experience your fantasies and desires [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

DINNER MENU - RUTH'S CHRIS STEAK HOUSE
    Skip to Main Content
    FIND YOUR RUTH'S CHRIS

[​IMG]

RESERVATIONS

[​IMG]

DINNER

BAR
    LUNCH
    HAPPY HOUR
    STEAKS & CHOPS

At Ruth's Chris, your last bite is just as good as your first. Our perfected broiling method and seasoning techniques ensure each cut of USDA Prime beef we serve arrives cooked to perfection and sizzling on a 500° plate—just the way Ruth liked it.

[​IMG]
    PETITE FILET & SHRIMP*

Two 4-ounce medallions of tender filet topped with three large shrimp.

RIBEYE*

USDA Prime 16 oz. cut, well marbled for peak flavor, deliciously juicy

T-BONE*

Tender filet and hearty New York Strip combined into one 24-ounce USDA Prime cut.

FILET*

11 ounces of our most tender cut of lean, midwestern beef.

COWBOY RIBEYE*

22 ounces of perfectly marbled and generously flavored bone-in cut.

NEW YORK STRIP*

A 16-ounce full-flavored USDA Prime cut, with a slightly firmer texture than a ribeye.

[​IMG]
    PORTERHOUSE FOR TWO*

40 ounces of prime beef with the rich flavor of a strip and the tenderness of a filet.

PETITE FILET*

A smaller 8-ounce cut, but equally tender and delicious.

PETITE RIBEYE*

A smaller, 12-ounce Ribeye that's equally juicy and well-marbled for peak flavor.

LAMB CHOPS*

Three chops cut extra thick that are marinated overnight and broiled to perfection.

[​IMG]Tomahawk Ribeye

Specialty Cuts
    TOMAHAWK RIBEYE*

40-ounces of USDA Prime bone-in Ribeye broiled to perfection and hand-cut tableside.

BONE-IN FILET*

A 16-ounce cut with a blend of marbling and mellowness near the bone.

BONE-IN NEW YORK STRIP*

19 ounces of sheer perfection—full-bodied and full of flavor. Ruth's favorite cut.

Entrée Complements
    SHRIMP

Six large shrimp dusted with blackening seasoning and broiled.

LOBSTER TAIL

Cold water lobster tail, lightly seasoned with Cajun spices, sea salt and butter.

OSCAR STYLE

Jumbo lump crab cake, asparagus and homemade béarnaise sauce.

BLEU CHEESE CRUST

Fresh, creamy bleu cheese, roasted garlic and a touch of panko bread crumbs.

TRUFFLE CRUST

Truffle butter, parmesan, panko bread crumbs.

HORSERADISH CRUST

Horseradish, parmesan, panko bread crumbs

[​IMG]
    PERFECTLY PRIME

If there’s one thing to know about steaks, it’s that USDA Prime is the best of the best. Representing the top 2-3% of cattle, these cuts are well marbled and hand-selected for thickness and tenderness. Ruth only served her guests the finest—and that’s why we serve custom-aged USDA Prime beef.

BOOK A RESERVATION
    SEAFOOD & SPECIALTIES

We know a thing or two about the perfect steak, but it's not all we hang our hats on. Whether you're in the mood for chicken, fish or lighter vegetarian fare, we've got something to please every palate.

CHILEAN SEA BASS*

A generous serving of pan-roasted Chilean Sea Bass served over sweet potato and pineapple hash and topped with citrus coconut butter.

STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST

Double-breasted chicken that's been oven roasted, stuffed with garlic herb cheese and topped with lemon butter.

BARBECUED SHRIMP ENTRÉE

Sautéed New Orleans style in reduced white wine, butter, garlic and spices and served on a bed of roasted garlic mashed potatoes.

SIZZLING CRAB CAKES

Three jumbo lump crab cakes served with sizzling lemon butter.

VEGETARIAN PLATE

A selection of hearty vegetarian options that vary by location. Ask your server for details.

KING SALMON FILET*

With our chef's seasonal preparation.

[​IMG]

APPETIZERS & SIDES

Start your Ruth's Chris experience off right with mouth-watering, internationally inspired appetizers and delectable sides. These dishes are prepared to order with fresh, high-quality ingredients, and guaranteed to complement any entrée.

[​IMG]Chilled Seafood Tower

Appetizers
    CALAMARI

Lightly fried and tossed with a sweet and spicy Asian chili sauce.

CRAB STACK

Colossal crab peaks atop a mild medley of avocado and mango, combining sweet and savory flavor in every bite.

CHILLED SEAFOOD TOWER

Maine lobster, king crab legs and knuckles, colossal lump crab meat and jumbo cocktail shrimp served with both Sriracha-lime seafood sauce and cocktail sauce.

SPICY SHRIMP

Succulent large shrimp, lightly fried, tossed in a spicy cream sauce, served with a tangy cucumber salad.

SEARED AHI TUNA*

Perfectly complemented by a spirited sauce with hints of ginger, mustard and beer.

MUSHROOMS STUFFED WITH CRABMEAT

Broiled mushroom caps with jumbo lump crab stuffing sprinkled with Romano cheese.

SIZZLING CRAB CAKES

Two jumbo lump crab cakes served with sizzling lemon butter.

BARBECUE SHRIMP

Sautéed New Orleans style in wine, butter, garlic and spices.

SHRIMP COCKTAIL

Jumbo shrimp dressed with our spicy New Orleans homestyle cocktail sauce.

VEAL OSSO BUCO RAVIOLI

Saffron-infused pasta filled with veal osso buco and fresh mozzarella cheese and topped with a white wine demi-glace.

Signature Side Dishes
    LYONNAISE FINGERLING POTATOES

caramelized onions, fresh thyme, garlic butter

ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS

Roasted with honey butter to a warm caramel color and tossed with crispy bits of bacon.

LOBSTER MAC & CHEESE

Generous portion of tender lobster combined with our signature three-cheese macaroni.

FIRE-ROASTED CORN

Roasted corn sautéed in butter and topped with salsa verde.

CREMINI MUSHROOMS

Roasted mushrooms seasoned with fresh thyme and garlic.

SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE

Whipped sweet potatoes topped with a savory pecan crust.

GRILLED ASPARAGUS

Grilled until tender and served with our house-made buttery hollandaise sauce.

CREAMED SPINACH

Chopped spinach in a New Orleans style cream sauce. A Ruth's Chris classic.

BAKED POTATO

A one-pound potato fully loaded with all of your favorite fixings.

POTATOES AU GRATIN

Idaho sliced potatoes topped with a savory three-cheese sauce.

MASHED POTATOES

Creamy mashed potatoes with a hint of roasted garlic.

FRESH BROCCOLI

Served simply steamed.

FRENCH FRIES

Classically hand-cut and seasoned.

SHOESTRING FRIES

Cut extra thin and served extra crispy.

[​IMG]

SOUPS & SALADS

Our fresh soups and salads are a great start to a perfect evening at Ruth's Chris. All of our dressings and soups are made fresh in-house, using exclusive recipes.

[​IMG]Fresh Mozzarella & Heirloom Tomato Salad

CAESAR SALAD*

Fresh, crisp romaine hearts tossed with Romano cheese, a creamy Caesar dressing, and topped with shaved parmesan and fresh ground pepper.

FRESH MOZZARELLA & HEIRLOOM TOMATO SALAD

A delightful blend of locally sourced Heirloom tomatoes served with fresh mozzarella and topped with fresh basil, an aged balsamic glaze, and extra virgin olive oil.

STEAK HOUSE SALAD

Fresh Iceberg, baby Arugula and baby lettuces tossed with grape tomatoes, garlic croutons and red onions.

RUTH’S CHOP SALAD*

A Ruth's Chris original. Julienne iceberg lettuce, baby spinach and radicchio are paired with red onions, mushrooms, green olives, bacon, eggs, hearts of palm, croutons, bleu cheese dressed in a lemon basil dressing and topped with crispy onions.

LETTUCE WEDGE

A crisp wedge of iceberg lettuce atop field greens, topped with bacon, bleu cheese and your choice of dressing.

LOBSTER BISQUE

A classically prepared warm and creamy bisque topped with a sprinkling of freshly chopped parsley.

HARVEST SALAD

Mixed greens topped with roasted corn, dried cherries, crispy bacon, tomatoes, goat cheese and cajun pecans, tossed in a white balsamic vinaigrette.

[​IMG]
    HANDCRAFTED COCKTAILS

At Ruth’s Chris, there’s more to our bar than world-class wines. We specialize in handcrafted cocktails, from vintage classics to our very own house specialties... and your own personal favorites, too. All made with fresh-squeezed juices, premium spirits and the perfect finishing touches.

VIEW COCKTAIL MENU
    DESSERTS

There's no better way to end a meal at Ruth's Chris than with a delectable dessert. With handcrafted, house-prepared selections that range from Louisiana-French classics to indulgent new creations, you're sure to end on a sweet note.

[​IMG]White Chocolate Bread Pudding

WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING

A beloved classic topped with choice of four spirited crème Anglaise sauces: Orange Cognac, nutty Frangelico®, raspberry Chambord® or coffee Tia Maria®.

CHOCOLATE DUO

Chocolate cake coupled with chocolate mousse splashed with a little sweet cream and topped with fresh berries.

CRÈME BRÛLÉE

The classic Creole egg custard topped with fresh berries and mint. Ruth perfected the recipe herself—now it's considered one of the best in the world.

CHEESECAKE

Creamy homemade cheesecake served with fresh berries.

FRESH SEASONAL BERRIES WITH SWEET CREAM

Enjoy a light end to your meal with a celebration of natural flavors, done simply.

ICE CREAM OR SORBET

Super premium ice creams and sorbets. Ask your server for available flavors.

SPECIALTY DIETS

Whether you're on the keto diet, avoiding gluten, or simply looking for lighter options, it’s possible to adhere to your diet when dining at Ruth’s Chris.

SEE MENUS
    *Items are served raw, or undercooked, or may contain raw or undercooked ingredients. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

What do you think of this "Yummy Menu"?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Pizza Man and joe carbols like this.
  3. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

I would enjoy your chicken adobo and Polish Kielbasa with sauerkraut and sweet cheese pierogies. Then I can enjoy 5 hours of Chacka chacka with you!! 1 hour in the shower for sure !

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and emjoying 5 hours of Chaka Chaka with you too and an hour of "Sensual Shower" fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  5. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

But when do we eat all of that good food that you now make???? Do you think we can bribe the hooker booker with some great food???

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!! We can eat all the food after we "Chaka Chaka"!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  7. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

That sounds great as long as I have you for desert!!

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and we can have each other for dessert!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  9. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

There is nothing sweeter than @cumishaamado sweet ruby red lips!!!!

10. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

@cumishaamado I went to one in LA for my b-day. I would like to suggest ordering from the Ruth's Classics part of the menu VS. picking just a single steak. Singles cost more and Classics include more food for less price. You get a side salad to start and then various sides with your meat.

I also like Benihana for their steak but not sure if they are in NV??

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for you kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are awesome and I love cooking with you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Pizza Man for sharing your thoughts and suggestions!!! I'm a "Foodie" and love a yummy selections too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Pizza Man for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Pizza Man for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's experience this fabulous Romantic Out Date then party in our VIP Suite afterward!!! Call (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!! When you make a 10% deposit, I will add another 30 minutes to our Out Date!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Pizza Man for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for sharing your kind words and support!!! I love cooking with you and learning how to prepare and cook Polish foods too!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We can always ask - but thanks again @joe carbols for your kind words and support!!! It's always a pleasure cooking with you and learning about Polish foods!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and support!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Pizza Man for the advice!!! I'll remember it the next time I order!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and support!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @Pizza Man for sharing your thoughts but there's an Ichiban at Harrah's Reno that's like Benihana!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and support!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and I enjoy our Chaka Chaka and shower together too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]