PIC THREAD LET'S TAKE AN INTIMATE BUBBLE BATH JACUZZI

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Oct 28, 2021.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Let's take an intimate bubble bath jacuzzi fulfilling your heart with happiness and desires!!!

[smilie=call me.gif]Booking info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif]

index.jpeg

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Harley83 for liking my post!!! I would love to take a "Bubble Bath Jacuzzi" with you in the near future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. One hot mommy

One hot mommy

one hot mommy

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Marty2015BTTF for the compliment!!! I would love to take a "Jacuzzi Bubble Bath" together!!! Let's keep in touch and you can email me at: [email protected][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. I will love that with you sweetie

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I would love to take an intimate bubble bath jacuzzi with you too @Marty2015BTTF!!!

To schedule your "Intimate Bubble Bath Jacuzzi" party with me with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 and I also have a "Lay Away Plan" where you call in a deposit monthly until you have enough to party with me!!! We would have alot of fun!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Ready to relax and get intimate together soaking in a “Jacuzzi Bubble Bath”?

To schedule and secure your appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's experience an intimate jacuzzi bubble bath together and afterwards, I would love to fulfill your desires and make your fantasies cum true on our "Cal King Bed"!!!

Book your appointment with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I would love to have an intimate "Bubble Bath Jacuzzi" with you too @Marty2015BTTF!!! To schedule an appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's experience an intimate "Jacuzzi Bubble Bath" together and afterwards a full body massage!!! Then fulfill your fantasies and desires!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Marty2015BTTF for sharing your kind words and compliment!!! I would love to fulfill your fantasies for the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I would love to have an intimate bubble bath with you @Marty2015BTTF too!!! Email me at: [email protected] and have a "Happy Thanksgiving"!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Marty2015BTTF for the compliments and have a "Happy Thanksgiving"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @wrb55rosco for liking my post and have a "Happy Thanksgiving"!!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgivings too,, Cumisha…..

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @wrb55rosco for wishing me a "Happy Thanksgiving" and wishing you a "Merry Christmas" too!! I already decorated my "Newly Built House" for the holidays!!! Checkout my photos on another post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

wrb55rosco likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Marty2015BTTF for your kind words and compliments!!! I would love to indulge in an intimate jacuzzin bubble bath with you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Harley83 for liking my post!!! Treat yourself for the holidays and let's have fun in an intimate jacuzzi bubble bath together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the holidays and let's take an intimate jacuzzi bubble bath together!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Harley83 for liking my post and wishing you a "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Marty2015BTTF for sharing your thoughts and kind words!!! I look forward to partying with you in 2022!!! Wishing you a safe and prosperous "New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @wrb55rosco for liking my post and wishing you a safe, healthy and prosperous "New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's celebrate 2022 with an "Intimate Jacuzzi Bubble Bath" together!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit today!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's experience an intimate "Jacuzzi Bubble Bath" together with a full body massage afterwards. Then fulfilling your fantasies afterwards!!!! Call (775) 246-5683 with a 10% deposit.

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree and "More Heavenly" with us experiencing an "Intimate Jacuzzi Bubble Bath" together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's experience an "Intimate Jacuzzi Bubble Bath" with a complimentary bottle of champagne and we can also celebrate my birthday month of April (April 5th - My Birthday)!!!

Book today with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JustCurious4Now for the compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I did just that and wow! was it great. Cumisha is just the one you want to get all sudsy with. Plus, ask her to bring a friend so you're surrounded in the tub with suds and skin.

cumishaamado likes this.
  34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! I love it when we have another girl join us in the jacuzzi bubble bath!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    IMG_0847.jpg IMG_0844.jpg IMG_0841.jpg

Last edited: Mar 4, 2022
    tinker and foreverman like this.