Let's share the intimacy and warmth of my Girlfriend Experience.

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by RebeccaBrite, Jun 20, 2021.

1. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

Good Afternoon!

Positive touch is such an important part of human existence. I encourage you to feel comfortable enough to share that with me, we both will gain the benefits of touch.
    When you party with me you come into my room as a guest, a friend, a lover, you are welcome in my arms.

Foreplay? Oh yes. Our bodies will entwine as I kiss your neck and shoulders.. Or, perhaps you would enjoy a nice massage? I love having my body caressed and touched too.

Intimacy is dynamic, sex is dynamic. Let's be DYNAMITE and dynamic together :D

IMG_20210619_155806.jpg

Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
  2. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

everything Rebecca said above plus more....don't miss the opportunity to share a bare hug....or three :)

John N Ga and RebeccaBrite like this.
  3. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much! I thoroughly enjoyed our time together. IMG_20210622_142940.jpg

tahoebigbear and Baba1234 like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome post!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

I will be ready to party during the evening of March 10th. I look forward to meeting you.

6. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

Hello Lover,

I am returning and will be ready to party on March 10th! I am excited, will you help excite me any more.

7. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

Happy Sunday Afternoon! I hope you are well and having a relaxing day. If you are at work then I hope you have a smooth day.

IMG_20211112_091151__01.jpg

Attached Files:

8. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

EmberSage likes this.
  9. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

It was a pleasure, certainly a dynamite time!

EmberSage likes this.
  10. My big sister Rebecca! What an amazing lady, she is sure to keep things exciting! Book with her before she goes back home!!

Xoxox
    Ember