RANCH SPECIAL LET'S EXPERIENCE LUNCH AT CAFE DEL RIO - VIRGINIA CITY, NV

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Mar 7, 2020.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Let's experience lunch at "Cafe Del Rio" in Virginia City, NV

I love their famous "Gospel Chicken Salad"!!!

Book a minimum of 3 hours and receive another 2 Hours "Complimentary"!!!!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]
    [smilie=call me.gif]Schedule your fabulous Out Date to Cafe del Rio at (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit[smilie=call me.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

We can party before or after "Cafe Del Rio" in our beautiful VIP Suite with a "Romantic Jacuzzi Bubble Bath" and fun on the bed!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_4858.jpg IMG_4859.jpg IMG_4861.jpg IMG_4863.jpg IMG_4865.jpg IMG_4866.jpg IMG_4867.jpg

[​IMG]

• OUR HOURS
        Friday & Sat. 11:30am-8:00pm
        Sunday Brunch 10:00am-3:00pm
    Gallery

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Copyright © 2020 Cafe Del Rio. All Rights Reserved.

Here's the menu:[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

[​IMG]

• OUR HOURS
        Friday & Sat. 11:30am-8:00pm
        Sunday Brunch 10:00am-3:00pm
    Menu

Download Our Menu

Beginnings

Chips & Salsa
    $3
    Fresh homemade chips and fire-roasted tomato salsa. With avocado salsa $10

Avocado Salsa

$8
    Creamy, hand-mashed avocado w/pico de gallo, tomatillo and cilantro—8oz portion

Nachos

$9
    Six little tostadas topped with pinto beans, Salsa Verde, pickled Jalapeños, cheese, and crema. Add avocado salsa $5 | Half-order $5, with avocado salsa $9

Taquitos

$11
    Shredded chicken, potatoes, Monterey Jack cheese, rolled in crisp corn tortillas, w/ sour cream & avocado salsa.

Salads

Del Rio House Salad
    $7
    Mixed greens w/spiced pecans, Cotija cheese, Cumin-lime vinaigrette.

Caesar’s

$7
    Crisp Romaine w/homemade croutons, Asiago cheese, traditional Ceaser lemon-garlic dressing
    Add grilled chicken $6 | Add grilled steak $8

Kale & Quinoa

$12
    Fresh pears, dried cranberries, toasted almonds, and Manchego cheese, Lemon Vinaigrette.

Gospel Fried Chicken Salad

$14
    Our famous chicken, mixed greens, sliced avocado, tomatoes, fresh corn-off-the-cob, crema & Ranch dressing.

Café Specialties

Gospel Fried Chicken Dinner
    $14
    Mashed potatoes and gravy, seasonal vegetables and homemade slaw.

Little Blue Pot

$14
    Rice and pinto beans, Pico de Gallo, sliced avocado, and Cotija cheese
    with choice of grilled chicken, steak, or pork carnitas. Served with homemade corn tortillas.

Chili Relleno

$12
    Hand-crafted Anaheim chili, stuffed with Monterrey Jack cheese, battered and fried. Served with rice and pinto beans, Chili Morita sauce and crema.

Enchiladas

Traditional
    One $10 | Two $13
    Your choice of shredded chicken or beef. Have it with red, green, or both chili sauces, topped with crema.
    {Option: cheese only}

Santa Fe Stacked

$14
    Pinto beans, rice, shredded beef or chicken layered w/corn tortillas, cheese, covered with red, green, or both sauces (our favorite), and topped with cheese, crema and a fried-to-order egg

Vegetarian

$12
    Sautéed spinach, mushrooms, fresh corn, and three cheeses rolled in a corn tortilla, topped with chili Morita sauce.

Quesadilla

BBQ Chicken
    $14
    With poblano pesto, fresh corn, and cheese, Chipotle sour cream on the side. Or, have it with steak Add $2.

Sides

Rice Or Beans
    $2

Rice & Beans

$3

Corn Or Flour Tortillas

$2

Avocado Salsa

$8

Small House Or Caesar Salad

$4

French Fries

$3

Tacos

West Texas Steak
    One $11 | Two $16
    Grilled steak in flour tortilla, smoked cheddar, Pico de Gallo, lettuce, crema, Cotija cheese.

Grilled Mahi Mahi

One $11 | Two $16
    Marinated in spices, grilled, served in flour tortilla w/avocado salsa and garlic slaw.

Pork Carnitas

One $11 | Two $16
    Pickled onions, Chili de Arbol salsa, Cotija cheese, crema & cilantro.

Grilled Chicken Thigh

One $11 | Two $16
    Prepared in either style above.

Burritos

Grilled Chicken
    $13
    Monterey Jack cheese, pinto beans and rice wrapped in a flour tortilla and topped with New Mexican red or green chili sauce and sour cream.

Pork Carnitas

$14
    Monterey Jack cheese, pinto beans and rice wrapped in a flour tortilla and topped with New Mexican red or green chili sauce and sour cream.

Grilled Steak

$15

Sandwiches

BBQ Burger
    $13
    Half-pound of ground chuck, smoked cheddar, with grilled onions and Del Rio BBQ sauce.

Chili-Crusted Chicken

$13
    Blackened with mild California chili, served on a sourdough roll, Chipotle Ranch, avocado salsa.

Desserts

Apricot-Ancho Chili Cheesecake
    $8
    Sweet with a little heat! Apricot-Ancho glaze, Chantilly cream.

Sante Fe Sundae

$8
    Two-scoops of homemade Cinnamon ice cream, caramel swirl, spiced pecans, Chantilly cream and a cherry on top!

Scoop

$4
    Single scoop Cinnamon ice cream, with a caramel swirl.

Kid's Menu

Gospel Chicken Strips
    $5
    Served with fries.

Burrito

$5
    Served with rice, beans, and cheese.

Cheese Quesadilla

$5
    Served with fries.

Crispy Chicken Taco

$5
    Served with beans and rice.

Beverages

Sodas
    $2.5
    Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, 7 Up, Mug Root Beer, Dr. Pepper

Coffee

$2.5

Assorted Teas

$2.5

Iced Tea

$2.5

Juice

$3
    Cranberry, Apple, Tomato

Waters

Bottled $1
    Crystal Geyser Sparkling $3

Copyright © 2020 Cafe Del Rio. All Rights Reserved.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

The weather is warming up and this is a fabulous "Out Date Lunch" experience to "Cafe del Rio in Virginia City, NV!!! If you are "New" to the area, I'm your fabulous "Host" to experience it with and many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's experience this fabulous Out Date and we can party before (we can have each other as an appetitzer and afterwards (have each other for dessert) too!!! Call (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit and reserve this "Yummy Out Date" with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Today is a beautiful day to experience this fabulous yummy Out Date!!! Who wants to experience this with me?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love the "Gospel Chicken Salad"!!! Who want to join me!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]The weather is perfect for going on an Out Date for lunch at "Cafe Del Rio" and experience this fabulous restaurant together!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]Call (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]Who wants to experience this yummy lunch with me?[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]Call (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0 with a 10% Deposit[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]This is a fabulous place to have lunch on an "Out Date" and experience Virginia City together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Book your fabulous Out Date to Cafe Del Rio at (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0 with a 10% Deposit
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you a "Foodie"? You will love this place!!! The Gospel Chicken is "Yummy"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]