LET THE PARTIES BEGIN ..... ON 3/17/22 !!!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by Kim GM, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Kim GM
    Chat with Me

Kim GM Administrator Staff Member

JOIN US AS THE FUN CONTINUES ....... 3/17/22 !!!
    st pattys party 2022 1.jpg

2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Pardon my French, but Hell Mother Fn Yes!!!

3. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Come on down, I am also going to have a Birthday special all March. St.Patty's is my favorite party. Lets all get back together and bang 2022 out with a big celebration.

gLip5 and TorreyLisa like this.
  4. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Yummy food, games, girls and more girls, and so much fun!!!

gLip5, Pizza Man and TorreyLisa like this.
  5. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

TorreyLisa A perfect blend of lingerie, leather, & diamonds.

I’ve heard so many great things about the parties - I can’t wait to have fun with everyone!
    93DAFDE3-81E0-46F7-B226-D1337E24061D.jpeg

gLip5, destinistarr and Pizza Man like this.
  6. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Did you mean "yummy girls AND food" because that's the order they should be in.

destinistarr and TorreyLisa like this.
  7. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

TorreyLisa A perfect blend of lingerie, leather, & diamonds.

Awww @Pizza Man - thanks! We are yummy snacks, tasty appetizers, a delicious main course, AND sweet desserts. We have an entire buffet to choose from!

Pizza Man likes this.
  8. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

yes I did. You know that’s the best part!!!

Pizza Man and TorreyLisa like this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I'm excited and this will be the "Kick-Off" for our Karaoke Parties starting up again!!! Cum and join the party!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

You should already know I'll be there to make more amazing memories. And in the process celebrate 16 years of coming to the ranches. Going to be an amazing time!!!

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]This is wonderful news as Ranch life is finally returning to normal! Let’s all PARTY HARDY!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

John N Ga likes this.
  12. Duck yeah lol let’s get the party started B6C96701-260B-4DEE-87AC-3BC18D516ED2.jpeg

gLip5 likes this.
  13. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

My March Calendar is open for bookings & Appointments with a deposit. I will be here until March 17th and I honestly probably won't be attending the St.Patty's Party. My schedule will be updated again soon.

14. I can't wait for the party!! I extended my stay just so I could be here!!

raz42071 likes this.
  15. Food, Games, Girls and Fun....Im Game!!!

16. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

So excited the parties are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Partytime again!!! I'm so excited!!! Cum and join us!!! Karaoke is so much fun and playing the games and winning the prizes are fun too!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Tonight is the night to cum and celebrate St. Patrick's Day Party!!! Cum and join us for this fabulous event. It's one of our "Biggest Events"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]