RANCH SPECIAL Let’s Go To a Dinner aaannd...

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by StacyPretty, Oct 20, 2019.

1. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

Halloween is coming up!

So it has been said that on Halloween the veil between the living and the dead draws aside and the dead can walk freely amongst us.

Saying that.. can you now imagine how active Virginia city will be!

I sorta have this feeling that you guys are tired of hearing about virgins city lol! Well listen I’ve been but not to the haunted spots. If you ask why haven’t I?... I’m sorry, I don’t want to go get picked up and dragged away by a ghost all by my lonesome!! Lol
    Adjustments.JPG

So if you don’t want to go to Virginia city. Even though is so convenient because it’s haunted and close! There’s also a haunted house that I was reading about. There a haunted house called “slaughter house”! This definitely looks so scary! I will be so grateful for anyone who can take me there on Halloween!! I love a great scare honestly!! IMG_1734.JPG

Oh please! Oh please! Oh please! Take me! It will be so much fun and I will give an extra two hours with me for the amazing soul that takes me to either!
    IMG_0017.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuniperJones likes this.
  2. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

Don’t pass the chance to have an amazing time with this beautiful goddess [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

StacyPretty likes this.
  3. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

Thank you beautiful!! :) <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Super hot photo of you! Love it <3