About Me Let’s go on an adventure

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by LotusLover, May 5, 2022.

1. LotusLover
    Chat with Me

LotusLover Luxurious and Amazingly Desired

One thing about me I love a man that knows how to travel and have fun while doing it. I’m the kind of girl that likes to go out on hikes, long drives, also like to go to historical places. Not to mention going to very upscale restaurants, or places rather if it’s in or outdoors. Have you ever imagined going by water going or better yet getting on the yacht partying and relaxing in the middle of the ocean that’s what I see myself doing with you. It can be just us or we can include another beauty and make it a 2-girl adventure. I’m all about the experience not necessarily playing in bed but I look forward to energy and enjoyment that I will receive from you when you’re having a good time is it makes my day…

2. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Is that date correct? March 23?

3. LotusLover
    Chat with Me

What are you referring to? I’m not sure how to answer that love

4. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

You posted your touring , till March 23.. Ok what year would that be?

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Have @LotusLover fulfill your fantasies today with mnay memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LotusLover likes this.
  6. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

@LotusLover is one of a kind beauty. We are best friends and let me tell you I had a 2 girl with her and she is very fun and amazing. Book with my friend.

TorreyLisa and LotusLover like this.
  7. LotusLover
    Chat with Me

We’re an amazing duo with very raw chemistry
    Wait no longer! Book your outdate so we can get aquatinted

8. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

TorreyLisa A perfect blend of lingerie, leather, & diamonds.

I can vouch for her too! She’s exceptional in every way.

LotusLover likes this.