REVIEW Lena Haze

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by illMakeUsmile4aWhile, Jun 28, 2017.

1. I believe/know that I can say “Lena Haze,” and it will instantly make me smile! I really wanted to be Lena’s boyfriend, and to have her be my girlfriend seemed too good to be true. We met on the couch at Alien Cathouse and started talking to each other. That was where we found out more about each other, which only made our connection even STRONGER! Plus the fact that Lena Haze is 110% beautiful in person too!! Then we moved into Lena’s room because I had some gifts for my “girlfriend.” We shared a bottle of wine that she chose and it was GREAT! The party time was very necessary for us and it was AMAZING, we both really enjoyed it. Lena and I were both hungry so we ordered some Daddy D’s Diner food. Basically it was only a diversion from us both really wanting to party again, but it did partially fill up our stomachs. Ha Ha

Our emotions and feelings for each other grew into partying again! We had another AMAZING party and I will replay memories in my head numerous times! When you find out more information about someone, possibly from Lena, may attract you more and MORE for them! That is why I really can’t wait to repeat partying with Lena again!!!

2. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

Great review! To say I'm a little jealous would be an understatement! Lena is drop-dead gorgeous and has the best personality! The only thing I'm surprised about is that you limited yourself to only two "one on one experiences" with Lena. That shows a ton of self control, in my opinion! :D;):rolleyes:

3. Lena_Haze
    Chat with Me

Lena_Haze Alien Cathouse - Las Vegas Xoxo

I had such a great time with you, it was definitely a couple of parties to remember. It was so nice getting to know you and of course the cuddling was amazing!
    The wine was perfect and our chemistry was on point, I'm really looking forward to our next naked adventure together!